Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pastry Plains - Levels 91 - 96

Farm Supplier
    wow~! you guys are awesome. I'm on level 93, but I had to struggle a lot on every level. Now I was thinking level 93 is maybe not doable, and came here to check out how others are doing. LOL I gotta try harder!

Host(ess)
    I can't pass level 94 this last pastry is a hard one, team lava want us to stuck for ever too hard 94 try to cut the black stuff its impossible to pas only by hard luck

Farm Supplier
    Oh....no.......after passing 93, now I'm stuck on 95. I think I played more than 40 times, but not even close. Omnibliss's kind tip didn't help me. I don't know if TL changed the number of presents here again, but I couldn't dig deep enough even with more than three diamonds.

Farm Supplier
    Oh sorry it hasn't worked for you... Hey (I hope by telling u this, they do not "fix" this but) when you start 95, if you see your first or second move isn't a flat 3-jewel match against the dirt, restart the game until you do. If you do not touch the board, it will not take an energy. That has helped me to not to be forced to play an energy and/or waste moves at the top until I get to the dirt, which makes you run out of moves before the finish line.

Fashion Designer
    yay finally passed the island last night. but still working on level 96 on my alternate account. i have restarted my game before making a move in the past a few times but i always lose my energy, oh well. most of the levels on this island take more than a few tries because the time allotted or # of moves are very tight. gotta get lucky with getting good matches. but i have def come very close to clearing the level many times and if i had unlimited gold i'd easily pass the level with the extra time/moves for gold that is offered when time/moves run out. also in 95, i hate how the diamond gets randomly placed on the board, i think it got placed in an unreachable area stuck in the bricks so many times for me. grrrr

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    yay finally passed the island last night. but still working on level 96 on my alternate account. i have restarted my game before making a move in the past a few times but i always lose my energy, oh well. most of the levels on this island take more than a few tries because the time allotted or # of moves are very tight. gotta get lucky with getting good matches. but i have def come very close to clearing the level many times and if i had unlimited gold i'd easily pass the level with the extra time/moves for gold that is offered when time/moves run out. also in 95, i hate how the diamond gets randomly placed on the board, i think it got placed in an unreachable area stuck in the bricks so many times for me. grrrr
    oops i mean level 96. maybe 95 does that too.. i forgot already haha

New Resident
    Level 93 is super hard any tips on how to beat it?? I don't use the before game power ups nor do I buy or use extra gold. Any tips would be much appreciated thanks! Also has anyone else flipped 2 diamond jewels and seen the old guy come on the screen?

Farm Supplier
    Wow, thanks omnibliss! That trick works for me. You're a genius~ haha

Fashion Designer
    along with the addition of a new island, looks like they added challenges to Pastry Plains.

Ok experts how do you beat level 96? It's proving impossible for me so far.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast