Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

New Goals and Unlockables

I really appreciate everyone posting the goals and what is required for them. Is there any way someone can post what is obtained after finishing a goal? I looked through this entire thread (and maybe I missed it), but I don't see what is rewarded after finishing a goal. Thank you!!

Farm Supplier
    You will get the jade dragon and action chef lee as your reward.

To those who gave the tip for how to get around the wallpaper requirement:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! THANK YOU! YOU ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE AWESOME!

I was an idiot and bought enough cherry wallpaper to cover my entire shop before the quest and didn't have enough gems to just buy my way out of it. Thank goodness TL gave an out for that. I was seriously disgusted with this situation. Thanks for the tip and for keeping up with the forums and trying to help. It's appreciated.

Farm Supplier
    Action Chef Lee is awarded after the "The Rise of Action Chef Lee" goal

You get 1 free. Extra ones available for 7,500 coins

Farm Supplier
    So is the storyline for these goals are about Chef Action Lee being homesick?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lesami View Post
    I have a question with the "prepare to cook"
    goal - i had a request from a neighbour to borrow eggs , except when i look at mine its completed and i havent requested any from neighbours
    Did i accidently skip the goal with gems???? does anyone know how many gems it is to skip this part ?? im confused and i cant remember how many gems i had so im not sure if i got dupped !!
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    You need 14 eggs, and to skip getting all is 28 gems. Its 2 gems per egg.
    Thank you Nmishii and kevipad. I must of had eggs left over from a past goal because there is no way i had 28 gems to skip the goal........Lucky for me and hopefully others

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    It is on the regular drink machine
    HELP!
    I have a regular drink machine, I am a couple of hours away from serving my last corned beef hash and still no chocolate milk on my recipe card

Also I have reached the maximum number of appliances for my level. Next level to unlock way too far! If I store or sell some of my old could I get new ones? (I play on an iPhone, if it makes any difference...)

Thanks for any helpful suggestions

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by itsaura2 View Post
    I really appreciate everyone posting the goals and what is required for them. Is there any way someone can post what is obtained after finishing a goal? I looked through this entire thread (and maybe I missed it), but I don't see what is rewarded after finishing a goal. Thank you!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yenichic View Post
    HELP!
    I have a regular drink machine, I am a couple of hours away from serving my last corned beef hash and still no chocolate milk on my recipe card

Also I have reached the maximum number of appliances for my level. Next level to unlock way too far! If I store or sell some of my old could I get new ones? (I play on an iPhone, if it makes any difference...)

Yes, if you store your other appliances you can then buy more Drink Machines

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by yenichic View Post
    HELP!

I hope I understood your question, sorry my bad English.

You don't have to sell your appliances. Just storage those basic stoves etc. and buy a drink machine.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast