Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

Fashion Designer
    Can someone tell me what drink machine I need to make chocolate milk. Please can't find the machine.

Yippie kindle got the goals! Thank you TL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    Can someone tell me what drink machine I need to make chocolate milk. Please can't find the machine.
    It is on the regular drink machine
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Sometimes you can use any wallpaper. Worth a try.
    I forgot that can sometimes work! thank you so much for reminding me. I hate to use gems to skip goal items cause they're expensive on a budget.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Made the salad. Now waiting on spaghetti and lobster. Are there more recipes? If there are long recipes, I like to start them ahead of time.
    The spagetti is 22 hr and the Lobster 16. I hope you can do Lobster before Spagetti... and not have to start over.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredOOMM View Post
    The spagetti is 22 hr and the Lobster 16. I hope you can do Lobster before Spagetti... and not have to start over.
    I started lobster and spaghetti along with salad. I was wondering what the next recipes were. If there is a long one, I could start it on the extra stoves I used for salad. I like to start the next one when the one I am cooking is part way done. I collect the reward and then finish the next one.

i Got a quest that it need me to make 30 mochi ice Cream > < which machine do i need to make this recipes? Quest Name : A Friendly Push

Farm Supplier
    So has the Corn Beef Hash returned? All my stoves are tied up cooking at the moment and I can't check.

Farm Supplier
    Never mind. Found it.

Host(ess)
    I dont have any goal!!!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast