Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 4kilraven911 View Post
    Can anything in storage b restored or retrieved? I've got Gran's boisonberry pie recipe that Inaccidentally put in storage and now I can't get it back out...I'm stuck!!!
    Grans boysenberry pie is on the regular oven, you have to scroll all the way to the back of the menu list.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 4kilraven911 View Post
    Can anything in storage b restored or retrieved? I've got Gran's boisonberry pie recipe that Inaccidentally put in storage and now I can't get it back out...I'm stuck!!!
    If you store counters or appliances with food on them, you will lose the food.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

So I finished my carnival goals completely, now I have no more goals. Just ones to play other games. Is this normal or is my game broken ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xbaybeelove View Post
    So I finished my carnival goals completely, now I have no more goals. Just ones to play other games. Is this normal or is my game broken ?
    Those were the last set of goals to do. Your game is working fine.

I am new at this. Why is the "Red Rope Stanchions" locked? I need to purchase 4 of them to fulfill the INVITE TO MOVIE NIGHT goal.
    How do I unlock them.

Quote Originally Posted by packin43 View Post
    I am new at this. Why is the "Red Rope Stanchions" locked? I need to purchase 4 of them to fulfill the INVITE TO MOVIE NIGHT goal.
    How do I unlock them.
    You need to complete the goals in order to unlock it. You can refer to this thread for all the information you need. Please note that the goals are expiring soon, so you need to plan wisely.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021