Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

New Resident
    I too was only waiting for 1 jade stone to finish the goal to unlock the action chef oven and now it's disappeared, so how are we supposed to get the locked oven now? This also happened on bakery story too, goals should not have a time limit especially if you are waiting for neighbours to respond to your requests!

Host(ess)

Show me spring

Step 6 - Prepare To Cook

Have 2 Actions Chef Stoves - Cost?
    Borrow 14 Eggs From Neighbors - ASK

Action Ice Cream Maker - 7 Rakes & 7 Jade

Mochi Ice Cream 4hrs
    Sesame Ice Cream 1hr
    Green Tea Sundae 2hrs

I missed this step because I did not builot the Ice Machine in time.

Now I do have the goal "Show me spring" and shall buy the Garden Archway. The Garden Salads are served but the Archway is still locked. How can i unlock them?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by schnute612 View Post
    Step 6 - Prepare To Cook

Have 2 Actions Chef Stoves - Cost?
    Borrow 14 Eggs From Neighbors - ASK

Action Ice Cream Maker - 7 Rakes & 7 Jade

Mochi Ice Cream 4hrs
    Sesame Ice Cream 1hr
    Green Tea Sundae 2hrs

I missed this step because I did not builot the Ice Machine in time.

Now I do have the goal "Show me spring" and shall buy the Garden Archway. The Garden Salads are served but the Archway is still locked. How can i unlock them?
    You're on the series of goals for April. For these goals, check out this thread.

Host(ess)
    I agree! It is really disappointing as a new player! The goals come and go so quickly and there's no chance to even get started if you're a newbie!

New Resident
    I tried to do that but it didn't work,it automatically went on storage and didn't count as a purchase once I tried to put it back...please help I'm stuck...

New Resident
    How I can get this challenge to unlock the trees, you need to complete the "A Friend In Need"

New Resident
    How I can get this challenge to unlock the trees, you need to complete the "A Friend In Need"

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajtx14 View Post
    I agree! It is really disappointing as a new player! The goals come and go so quickly and there's no chance to even get started if you're a newbie!
    I hope Team Lava will bring back a chance to get the Action Stove and the Action Ice Cream. It's a shame they just sit there and new players can't get them. It would be nice if you could re-open a goal with gems or something. There must be a way they could offer a chance to people who missed them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gra88 View Post
    I hope Team Lava will bring back a chance to get the Action Stove and the Action Ice Cream. It's a shame they just sit there and new players can't get them. It would be nice if you could re-open a goal with gems or something. There must be a way they could offer a chance to people who missed them.
    Maybe they'll make it like the bread oven goals so that when you hit a certain level it will prompt the goals to start. (Not holding my breath though, from what I've read it's unlikely.)

Can anything in storage b restored or retrieved? I've got Gran's boisonberry pie recipe that Inaccidentally put in storage and now I can't get it back out...I'm stuck!!!