Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bjuiil View Post
    I'm going to start cleaning house, too because I have too many neighbours. I have 94 and I think about 15 are decent ones. I'm not going to penalize newbies because they might not know any better, but it really annoys me when someone with a level 50 or so gifts me french toast and instantly requests a current part. I've even updated my wall and only requested parts, but I know not everyone has time to read wall posts.

I have more than enough food and clearly don't need more, even if it's stew. The only time I send food is when I know the person is very new and has very little food - no need sending parts they can't use at that time.

I know this is just a game, but it can be annoying when you're a good nbr and have to deal with selfish ones.
    Iam just wondering what is the difference if someone requests a part ?.......they do not come out if your parts every one can gift 20 people and get 20 gifts a day and when they request parts they do not interfere with gifts YOU SHOULD BE accepting all material requests.....if not then you may not understand the game..ps I have a high number and there still are times I need food....although I don't usually give French toast its not the end of the world...just a thought

Host(ess)
    I give up. Its impossible for me to finish at this point unless I spend it all out in gems. Such a bummer that it has taken me so long to get parts to get anything built. I am still waiting on parts. I could use some good neighbors who actually send parts that are needed and not so focused on who tipped who. I tip back all the time and then some but seriously, I need some parts. It really erks me when I get a request for materials or parts but am ignored by those same neighbors and get sent random food. You will have to excue my ranting. just facing the disappointment of failing at this challenge after really trying so hard.

Host(ess)
    Its a easy fix but you just need more nbs that are more active at gifting and send out a parts request vs writting on the wall i need so and so part. accepting all parts or at least all regular parts when your not making appliances seems funny but when you decide you want to make a stove you wont need to wait for the parts either.

Host(ess)
    i like the dragon in my Asian themed resto. i actually named him Spike. haha

Farm Supplier
    TeamLava, what the heck??? The goals said "4 hours left". Just in case, I went to "buy out" the last recipe and the game changed to NO GOAL????? WHY??? So not only did I NOT get the dragon on RS, my other bakery LOST the piano This is really not fair.

The Honorable Panda
    I am checking on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for reporting this. Please email us at support@teamlava.com so we can take a look into your account. Be sure to include your Storm8 ID and the name of the Goal. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you both!! Emails sent.

Fashion Designer
    I have same problem as patisu, second time, when TL tells something in game, and change it no matter what ppl does and count with.... i will email them sure.

New Resident
    I also had the same problem as patisu.

The asian challange disappeared when it should have had many hours to go.