Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

Host(ess)
    I'm going to start cleaning house, too because I have too many neighbours. I have 94 and I think about 15 are decent ones. I'm not going to penalize newbies because they might not know any better, but it really annoys me when someone with a level 50 or so gifts me french toast and instantly requests a current part. I've even updated my wall and only requested parts, but I know not everyone has time to read wall posts.

I have more than enough food and clearly don't need more, even if it's stew. The only time I send food is when I know the person is very new and has very little food - no need sending parts they can't use at that time.

I know this is just a game, but it can be annoying when you're a good nbr and have to deal with selfish ones.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-21-13 at 04:08 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

u have to finish this goal ... Buy A Cherry Blossom For Lee - 10,000 coins - click PAY
    Serve 10 Corned Beef Hash - 14hrs -Stove
    Serve 10 Chocolate Milk - 3 Hrs - Drink Machine...
    to unloked the pennjing trees gudluck!

Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Well my newsfeed does not report all requests answered, kind of frustating when i want to thank them or at least know they responded.
    Newsfeed only shows a certain number. That is why I usually post to let people know I sent something.

Final goal?

I completed recipes on stove and ice cram machine. Is there a final reward? It looked like there might be but disappeared before I could see.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I completed recipes on stove and ice cream machine. Is there a final reward? It looked like there might be but disappeared before I could see.
    Found it! I had a jade dragon!

Where did you find the jade dragon? I have finished my goals.

Quote Originally Posted by pennyvilles View Post
    Where did you find the jade dragon? I have finished my goals.
    decoration section, just scroll couple minutes and you will find it =) btw i got mine without doing that last goal, the ice cream thingy

where do you cook egg drop soup?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nonesdackel View Post
    where do you cook egg drop soup?
    action chef stove
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Quote Originally Posted by erryka789 View Post
    Next goal

Excuse me, do anyone know how can I bring Mochi Samples to neighbors? I can't see this gift item in gift category. Thanks