Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    There's a funny glitch for the Green Tea Sundae on the action lee ice cream appliance. You need to tap 3 times for the preparation and only 1 time to serve the food. Isn't it normally 2 times for the preparation and 2 times to serve the food? The sesame ice cream and mochi ice cream didn't have this funny glitch.
    I remember there was another recipe that did the same thing...I think it was a drink. I kinda like it actually.

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    RS allows each player to receive only a certain amount of gifts per day. so most players feel that if they were to accept request, that would lessen their quota for gifts receive. of coz most players would prefer to receive the max gifts possible, hence they would decline requests in order to have more quota to receive gifts.
    I think the requests and gifts are separate - you can receive 20 max gifts per day, and also receive 20 parts through requests. so if things work out nicely you can receive a total 40 parts/day

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by figuresk8er88 View Post
    I think the requests and gifts are separate - you can receive 20 max gifts per day, and also receive 20 parts through requests. so if things work out nicely you can receive a total 40 parts/day
    Yuppers, you can receive 20 gifts AND 20 parts from requests! (^_^)

It should count the mediation tables and cherry blossom wall paper I already bought

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    Yuppers, you can receive 20 gifts AND 20 parts from requests! (^_^)
    Maybe they don't know that accepting request and sending gift are free of charge.

New Resident
    I need to clean house too!! Can I go by the news feed to work out who never gifts or respond to requests??

Quote Originally Posted by lalasfarm11 View Post
    Hi I just invited some of you. I cleaned house a few days ago. Im in the same spot with parts. I dont always tipp everyday, BUT I DO gift current parts, and requests everyday. The only time I do gift food is when we dont have anything to build. Then I gift stew for Resturant and capps in Bakery. Oh By the way TL good work!

Executive Chef
    Well my newsfeed does not report all requests answered, kind of frustating when i want to thank them or at least know they responded.

Quote Originally Posted by sutcact View Post
    I need to clean house too!! Can I go by the news feed to work out who never gifts or respond to requests??
    Ditto!!!!!!
    I send gifts daily without fail and respond to requests. I can't tip daily as it takes sooo long. I'm surprised at the lack of response to requests although I'm getting tons. House cleaning after this definitely. If I ever get them finished lol. The hour time is ****ing me.

New Resident
    Got my jade dragon already. Now I am bored.

New Resident
    I send daily gifts and tips to my neighbours. Just add me kokino100... Do not send food by now... Just the parts mentioned on this thread: jade, origami paper, hats...etc. I am building the action cream machines by now