Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yenichic View Post
    Thanks cuppajava! Had my duh!!moment. The drink machine is a juicer -)) so now I am frantically sending requests for materials and parts...me think after this week's goal is completed, I'll be having an early spring clean. All these neighbours and not a single screw or nozzle

I know! So many neighbors, im declining what I dont need and even with requests im only getting ONE machine built per day. And then I have to ask for silly eggs. I wish I knew what the dragon looked like up close to see if I should keep checking the game so much, to count my parts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by erryka789 View Post
    I didnt see this! Its cute, but not im going to send my neighbors french toast for sending me some dang blue motor cute.

And who sends parts like that when there are so many new parts available! And players at a higher level too. These goals have me pulling my hair out!

Host(ess)
    I delete neighbours who give me food, it's really frustrating even though I tell them loads of times not to send me foods, not worth the hassle of finding them and sending them food too xD I'm quite lucky that I have enough neighbours who gift me new parts each week and I do the same for them unless they ask me for something else =D
    I'm a bit stuck now goal-wise. Need 14 eggs, as well as finish my second ice cream machine! Already filled up my gifts and requests because I thought I needed the origami paper first doh xD

I agree, I send all my neighbours origami and jade and what I get in return is food and old parts. less than 5% or my neighbour send me what I need, so now i am stuck waiting on the another machine and the 14 eggs.
    For now at least I can make mocha icecream.. maybe bad choice of neighbours.. need to do spring cleaning and but now I will make a note of who sends what so this way i know who are good neighbours..

Dont get me wrong but I think some of them send u the wrong gifts on purpose.....and some decline your request.

Host(ess)
    Yeah...I have a feeling some of my neighbours decline my request..I once sent out exactly 20 requests when I hadn't sent any out for a few days just to be sure I didn't have outstanding ones and only got about 15 parts. =/ I try to request from the same neighbours that have shown on my newsfeed to have helped, but obviously not all of them show up.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyann2006 View Post
    I agree, I send all my neighbours origami and jade and what I get in return is food and old parts. less than 5% or my neighbour send me what I need, so now i am stuck waiting on the another machine
    I added several if you, let's help each other out with these. =) I've been having the same problem with gifts & parts. So many things to build! And I started out with zero drink machines too, lol.

Farm Supplier

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bakemoo View Post
    I added several if you, let's help each other out with these. =) I've been having the same problem with gifts & parts. So many things to build! And I started out with zero drink machines too, lol.
    I've added some too, but for those I've missed feel free to add me

Host(ess)
    Added the people on this page, thankyou for the invites I took a note of your names too and automatically added you to my list of people I can request =D

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone. I badly need to do spring cleaning too. Sigh. Hope it's ok to add you guys. So hard to build machines with my current neighbours. I always gift parts.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplepleb View Post
    Added the people on this page, thankyou for the invites I took a note of your names too and automatically added you to my list of people I can request =D
    Noticed a few new invites today

Hard to tell who it is because Restaurant name is different.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast