Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant story Goals 3-6-13

Host(ess)
    Erryka was faster

do not sell your appliances...just store them...u can buy your required appliances..

Host(ess)
    I have a MAJOR problem!! I didnt know about the goal and i bought the wallpaper for my whole restaurant. Now i have come to the goal where you need to buy this wallpaper, i had expanded my restaurant so i was able to buy 2 more, but the goal needs me to buy 8 and i cannot anymore, coz all my walls are already decorated with that wallpaper. what do i do?

Host(ess)
    Thanks i read the earlier response regarding the work around!! IT WORKS

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by yenichic View Post
    HELP!
    I have a regular drink machine, I am a couple of hours away from serving my last corned beef hash and still no chocolate milk on my recipe card

Also I have reached the maximum number of appliances for my level. Next level to unlock way too far! If I store or sell some of my old could I get new ones? (I play on an iPhone, if it makes any difference...)

Thanks for any helpful suggestions

Others were having same problem with chocolate milk not appearing on recipe menu on drink machine. They were able to fix it by closing out and restarting game app. Hope that helps!

New Resident
    I've read through all of them and I still can't find out what the deal is on how to unlock the action ice cream maker so can someone please explain to me how I am supposed to do this

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppajava View Post
    Others were having same problem with chocolate milk not appearing on recipe menu on drink machine. They were able to fix it by closing out and restarting game app. Hope that helps!
    Thanks cuppajava! Had my duh!!moment. The drink machine is a juicer -)) so now I am frantically sending requests for materials and parts...me think after this week's goal is completed, I'll be having an early spring clean. All these neighbours and not a single screw or nozzle

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kokup View Post
    I've read through all of them and I still can't find out what the deal is on how to unlock the action ice cream maker so can someone please explain to me how I am supposed to do this
    Have you completed the first four goals listed in the first post of the thread?

Farm Supplier
    Maybe I missed it, but which parts and how many are needed to build this ice cream machine?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tezcatlo View Post
    Maybe I missed it, but which parts and how many are needed to build this ice cream machine?
    7 Zen Rake
    7 Jade

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast