Thread: Could someone please help me

Question Could someone please help me

Hi everyone,
    How is everyone doing? Thank you to all who helped out with transferring things from my old kindle to the new one and now again to mt iPad.

I seem to have a bit of a problem with like 6 of my tables with the saddles. People won't go there. I think I need to rotate them but can't figure out what way.
    My id is the same I use here. I also have some photos too.

Thanks,
    Amy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	10773  

I had the same problem in the beginning. I rotated one turn then waited to see if anyone sat in them. If they didn't I rotated again. I did this until someone did sit on them.

The customers actually sit on the saddle sideways not how you would actually sit on it when riding. In other words, a stirrup is facing the table. How can that be comfortable is beyond me.
    We have a bar-b-q place here with some saddle stools for customers & children and you sit on the stool exactly how you would when if the saddle were on a horse and you're riding.

Rhino Keeper
    Move your saddles one or two squares away from the table. Then move them back. They will automatically rotate the correct way (same way a chair always automatically rotates with the back rest in the correct position). I suspect they are rotated the wrong way (hard to tell whats the "back rest" on the saddle Picture is kind of tiny, I don't see objects in the way, but beware they'd need one empty square behind them to walk to it.