Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Hearts Club

Executive Chef
    I have 5 displays. but there's a "cursed area" 1x2 squares near the middle of the northeast wall, where I can't place anything, or the whole shop goes broken hearted!))

Red face no more broken hearts

I added mirrors and spaced out dressing rooms... no more broken hearts!!!! Thank you
    Maybe now my items will sell
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-04-04-10-05-42.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	6342  

Rhino Keeper
    Please help. My customers are leaving angry after they have visited a mirror and/or and a dressing room. They leave angry when there is one person at the register. As soon as that person leaves another customer is happy but at the cost of others being angry. This was NOT happening yesterday. My clear to the register is free. Nothing around it at ALL. Please help. I tried restarting but still no good. I have an Android if that helps.

New Resident
    I have the android version. I remodeled my shop and I am now seeing many broken hearts when customers look in the mirror or use a dressing room. My shop has clear paths to dressing rooms, registers and mirrors but it doesnt seem to matter. However my score is still 100 so is it really a big deal if there's many broken hearts since it isn't affecting my score? Also any ideas why this is even happening?

like nky1111 when I place display on the northeast corner wall they go crazy angry! I placed the cash counter there and it's all good

@jazoe : maybe you have some displays on the northeast corner like I had. Check it to see and if you have a picture it might help
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-08-13 at 11:09 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Fashion Designer
    In a different thread I posted yesterday I explained that I was having trouble with angry customers in my store. Someone suggested that maybe my cash registers were to far from the door. So I tried rearranging my store so that my customers would have better access to my cash registers, but they're still angry. What should I do?

Nightclub Owner
    Try moving your dressing rooms off the walls. I know that having the on the wall has caused issues for some people.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jazoe View Post
    I have the android version. I remodeled my shop and I am now seeing many broken hearts when customers look in the mirror or use a dressing room. My shop has clear paths to dressing rooms, registers and mirrors but it doesnt seem to matter. However my score is still 100 so is it really a big deal if there's many broken hearts since it isn't affecting my score? Also any ideas why this is even happening?
    Exactly the same thing here! I think we just earn less cash now. I dont mind this but I just dislike seeing these broken hearts!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Try moving your dressing rooms off the walls. I know that having the on the wall has caused issues for some people.
    Thanks so much ! I moved my dressing rooms and the problem was solved :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Thanks so much ! I moved my dressing rooms and the problem was solved :-)
    Glad it worked
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast