Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robo Plateau: 85-90!!

Fashion Designer
    I'm stuck on 89 too and can't figure out what strategy to use to try and dig down those twelve levels. Gah.

New Resident
    Please help !!! I can't do level 87 --- so frustrated ... Not even close !!! Help

How did you beat island 88?

Quote Originally Posted by crimson007 View Post
    How did you beat island 88?
    I'm trying to remember what I did, but don't want to spend an energy on it--can you remind me...what's in the presents on this level?

Lightbulb Level 89 help

~more help for 89 at this thread.

Lightbulb To crimson007 about level 88

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I'm trying to remember what I did, but don't want to spend an energy on it--can you remind me...what's in the presents on this level?
    While I'm waiting for your answer, let me add:
    With only 20 moves on level 88, it's important to make each one count. Before you touch the board, make sure you see some "good" moves to start with. By this I mean 4-gem vertical matches to create row blasters, present/gift matches, etc. (Are the gifts regular blasters this time?) If you don't see good, optimal moves to start, then don't touch anything--restart the level. It won't take an energy if you don't touch the board, and you won't waste a bunch of moves that don't help you! I kinda remember this being a tough level (I know you know, lol!)

While all special gems & gem combos help clear glass, you especially need horizontal row blasters & diamonds to reach those columns on the right & left. So if you have a choice between making a row blaster and a bomb [or a column (vertical) blaster,] the row blaster seems to help more on this level. That's part of the strategy I remember using...

As usual, if you do get diamonds, try to combine with a blaster. If you have more than 1 blaster, choose the color you have most of. For example, if you swap a diamond with a red blaster, it will change all red gems into blasters. So if you have a red & blue blaster next to a diamond, check to see which are more plentiful...red or blue regular jewels. Then switch with that color! If you don't have a blaster near the diamond, use one of your present blasters (if that's what the gifts are?) & put it on the color you have most of, next to diamond. I have one more tip, but I'll wait to hear back about the gift boost (don't wanna make this even more confusing, lol!)

Hope this helps...

Lightbulb Level 87 talk at "Level 84" thread

Quote Originally Posted by maxx88888 View Post
    Please help !!! I can't do level 87 --- so frustrated ... Not even close !!! Help
    There's some Level 87 talk/tips at the Level 84 thread...

I might have more...if you can remind me--what kind of "gift boost" do you get on this level? (Don't want to waste an energy going back to check...)

Level 88 tips (excellent!)

Argh! Totally forgot there's a Level 88 thread with excellent advice that helped me pass it...!

Lightbulb Level 85 thread

I added some tips for Level 85 at another thread.

Level 89

Added photos and a little more info at the thread for Level 89. Hope it helps!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast