Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Winner's Announced!] Topaz Dragon Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

[Winner's Announced!] Topaz Dragon Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

The multi-faceted beauty of the Topaz Dragon is a sight to behold. Its ability to land on its feet from tricky falls and majestic bejeweled mane gives this Dragon a regal look. Help us fill Dragon Story with Topaz Dragons for a chance to win a heaping pile of 5,000 Gold! Join us in another sweepstake to show off your Dragon crafting s****s!

Sweepstake and Rules:
    Starts: Thursday, February 21st at 11am PST
    Ends: Wednesday, February 27th at 11am PST

- CRAFT or BUY 1 Topaz Dragon for 1 entry!
    - EVOLVE a Topaz Dragon to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

You can craft or buy a Topaz Dragon for this sweepstake through the following versions:

The option to craft the Topaz Dragon is not currently available on Android or Kindle, but you can still participate through the following versions:

Check out our other contests for more chances to win FREE Gold or Gems in the game of your choice!

UPDATED WITH WINNERS:

Executive Chef
    I might actually do this one, thanks to the vat of spare Parakeet Dragons I have.

Fashion Designer
    Wow a contest for a Gemstone Dragon, time to trade those extra Elf Dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Of course kindle is left out. I honestly believe kindle users aren't able to obtain any of the dragons you have contest for. I've never been able to breed a single dragon that you have contests for. How about a contest just for kindle users since you leave us out of all the other contests. Why the discrimination against kindle?

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, doesn't really help android either. We got the pop up but we can only buy with gold

Banned
    Crafting my first one now .... 20 hrs to craft and then 20 to hatch. 20 hrs to to evolve plus another 20 hrs to epic

Wow 80 hrs

Good luck everyone

Good Luck to the IOS users.. as for me (Android) I wont be participating in this Contest, What upsets me is now Everything I login to the game I have to see this Message!!

Executive Chef
    Maybe if you lower food costs I'll attempt this lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Crafting my first one now .... 20 hrs to craft and then 20 to hatch. 20 hrs to to evolve plus another 20 hrs to epic

Wow 80 hrs

Good luck everyone
    You need to evolve 3 times to reach epic. So 100 hrs if you have all the materials

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    You need to evolve 3 times to reach epic. So 100 hrs if you have all the materials
    Lol uhhh not for me and sweetstuff. We evolve dragons at lvl 6 and 9. Perks of being a seasoned player

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast