Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle in the sky

Fashion Designer
    My guess is an expensive gold decoration, although I've never heard of a floating decoration in a TL game before, so I have high hopes. Maybe it can be a second island with its own habitat cap? (That loads seperately to avoid loading issues)

Executive Chef
    Hmm....floating island...sounds familiar

Banned
    https://blog.teamlava.com/post/435225...ary-19-21-2013 sounds like decoration.... from the blog "Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but where does that leave all the other types of gemstones? Trade-in for more gemstones and craft the new Topaz Dragon in*Dragon Story! Be sure to also get the new Castle in the Sky; a perfect addition to your floating Island.With all this new content, be sure you don’t miss out on any of it. Share your comments and feedback by visiting our*Facebook page."

Fashion Designer
    hmmm there is a clump of trees that wont clear on one of the bottom floating islands... exciting!
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Rhino Keeper
    i think its a expansion, a new island up in the sky

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I wonder what it will be.... I know in the in-game FAQ the dragon storage is called Dragon Stables and Storage so I don't think this will be it, unless they changed the name.

They have been giving us so much lately and I'm loving it.
    I noticed that too. it looks like iOS will be eventually getting more features. we will also get boosted breeding and a quest outpost to send our dragons on quests. I'm just hoping they don't dumped all these updates on us at once.

Executive Chef
    On FB
    Take your Island to new heights with the new Castle in the Sky, coming soon to Dragon Story! Visit the TeamLava page for more updates!

Executive Chef
    And of course,open your wallets,cause there's no way it's gonna be available for those of us who don't want to pay outrageous amounts of gold for it!i understand a few things should be for gold,but lately it's everything!

Banned
    Yeah, that is what I am afraid of too.

Executive Chef
    Yep, after thinking about it it's probably an expensive, pay with gold, decoration....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast