Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle in the sky

Banned

Castle in the sky

From TL blog :

"Diamonds may be a girl?s best friend, but where does that leave all the other types of gemstones? Trade-in for more gemstones and craft the new Topaz Dragon in Dragon Story! Be sure to also get the new Castle in the Sky; a perfect addition to your floating Island."

Anybody knows what this is ?

Banned
    Sounds quite interesting...

Executive Chef
    Yea... I have no idea what that would be

Executive Chef
    Seems like it will just be a decoration of a floating castle but I could be wrong. Orrrr maybe it will be something like the dawn tree. One of the tree patches will open up to be a floating castle that does something like store dragons. Who knows

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by grondai View Post
    Seems like it will just be a decoration of a floating castle but I could be wrong. Orrrr maybe it will be something like the dawn tree. One of the tree patches will open up to be a floating castle that does something like store dragons. Who knows

Sorry let me explain that better. Before the dawn tree there was a patch of non removable trees in that area. They came out with new dawn and the trees turned into the dawn tree and let us buy boosts for our habitats. Maybe one of the non removable patches of trees will turn into this floating castle. I hope it does something cool if it does

Executive Chef
    I wonder what it will be.... I know in the in-game FAQ the dragon storage is called Dragon Stables and Storage so I don't think this will be it, unless they changed the name.

They have been giving us so much lately and I'm loving it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I wonder what it will be.... I know in the in-game FAQ the dragon storage is called Dragon Stables and Storage so I don't think this will be it, unless they changed the name.

They have been giving us so much lately and I'm loving it.
    Giving so much for some, but for Android (and more so Kindle), not as much. Some improvement, but hoping for more equality.

Banned
    Dragon Stables, huh? Oh boy. These updates... x)
    I wonder, could it be a floating habitat? Cause that would be kinda awesome xD

Rhino Keeper
    Sounds like another Decor in the line of Gazebo and Lakeside Castle. I suspect it'll cost around 150 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by profsink View Post
    Sounds like another Decor in the line of Gazebo and Lakeside Castle. I suspect it'll cost around 150 gold.
    Maybe 800 gold...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast