Thread: [Android] Transfer/save account temporarely, PC emulator

New Resident

[Android] Transfer/save account temporarely, PC emulator

Hey,

I?m playing DS on my android phone (Galaxy Nexus i9250). Now I have a problem with my battery and some software problems. I went to the shop and wanted them to solve that but they said they need to send my phone to Samsung. I decided to save my photos, app data etc. first and send it later. DS is a server-based game, so I can?t save my DS data with Carbon (an app to save app data for not-rooted devices). I found a possibility to emulate Android on PC and use android apps on it. That means, if it?s possible to transfer my DS account to the emulated android on my PC, I could still play until I have my phone back. Then I would transfer it back to my Galaxy Nexus (if there is no device exchange). Does anybody know if this is possible and how to transfer from android phone to emulated android on PC? Or do you have another idea?

Probably the easiest thing to do is email team lava. If you have another android device or apple device they can transfer to there but an emulator? I have no clue. They do a good job getting back to you with emails though.

Banned
    U don't lose your progress its saved on TL servers so all u have to do is mail support@teamlava.com

The Honorable Panda
    You cannot play the games via the computer. You can transfer your games to a temporary device, then when your device comes back , you can transfer your games back.

Transfer Information

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

Storm 8 Transfer
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request