Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Winner's Announced!] Chocolate Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by betsyb514 View Post
    I just bred my first Chocolate. I still haven't gotten the pop up. Will the dragon count?
    You may not receive a pop-up, but all players are able to participate. Your Chocolate Dragon will count. Sorry for the confusion!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by betsyb514 View Post
    That's terrible! Sorry I just had to say it.

It may seem terrible. No worries if someone disagrees with my wishes! But i want to win, I will wish everyone good luck, but will hope less people compete. i wont hope we all have boosts when the spaces are so small.

Executive Chef
    More sweepstakes? I don't even have a pink yet ;-;

Baraze & betsybb514: can you tell us the breed time, please? It won't help the rest of us to breed it; but at least we'll know whether to rejoice when we see that range on the den clock. Please share.

Executive Chef
    Its 20 hrs

Rhino Keeper

Cool Got one!

Here is my first Chocolate! it only took three Laserslight and six Love Dragons to go though.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeppers, 20hours!

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Omg

Oh My Dear JESUS! 15 feedings at level one! What in Gods Holy name is it going to cost to get him to epic, let alone 9 to 10???

Rhino Keeper

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by tbka View Post
    Oh My Dear JESUS! 15 feedings at level one! What in Gods Holy name is it going to cost to get him to epic, let alone 9 to 10???
    LOL! TL is trying to make a fortune instead of making the game playable and attractive... $45 for food to raise a dragon from lvl 1 to epic... Restrict habitat, restrict farms, players can't get more coins to get food faster, eventually all dragons will begin with 15 food at level 1, 75,000 food to reach epic... 250 gold for 18k food, well done TL. We can afford to spend, but we will ONLY SPEND IF WE'RE HAPPY WITH THE GAME!!! We are NOT HAPPY NOW!!! WE WANT CHANGES!!! TO BE BETTER!!! MOT WORSE!!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast