Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Winner's Announced!] Chocolate Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

Executive Chef
    The Popup appeared on my phone, but not tablet.

Fashion Designer
    There are not yet results from contest which just ended and u already started new one, i feel sad, i cant do this one and even dont feel entusiasm, if i would win that one before or at least knew i did not win, but this way, i wont do this contest sure.... plus I have no habitats, no enough of coints, food, and almost no any gold

Fashion Designer
    Apart of all, i have no pink dragon, so i wont even try, no pink habitat, no dragon no chocolate one.... easy... i wont stress about this, have also own life and troubles to solve...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Better for me if most people dont visit the forums! Eventually the pop up will come but ill get a slight head start.
    That's terrible! Sorry I just had to say it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    The Popup appeared on my phone, but not tablet.
    Same for me. Just force closed the tablet again, still no pop up.

Farm Supplier
    Another sweepstake?? The winners from cupid yet to announce. Please TL don't make this game harder and harder so little time for us to breed those new dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msvid****er13 View Post
    why isn't this available to kindle users. Not not not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As an android user, I sympathize with you. It's not available for Kindle because the Valentines edition which allowed for the pink dragons (on android) is not (yet) available for Kindle. I wish I knew why it's not available or if the submission to Amazon has been made or what the hold up is. I'm not familiar with Kindle at all. I'm sorry you guys are still waiting.

Rhino Keeper
    If you don't already have a Pink Dragon, you don't have enough time to breed one and a Chocolate before this contest ends. Good thing we haven't had another contest recently and timed goals keeping people occupied with other dragons... Heh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Better for me if most people dont visit the forums! Eventually the pop up will come but ill get a slight head start.
    Well, you'll probably have a head start as it is, even without people coming to the forum. I'm sure I'm not the only DS player who is at Max habitats and no spare room in any existing habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    I just bred my first Chocolate. I still haven't gotten the pop up. Will the dragon count?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast