Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: [Winner's Announced!] Chocolate Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

[Winner's Announced!] Chocolate Sweepstake! Enter for a chance to win 5,000 Gold!

Hungry for some Chocolate to cure your Valentine's Day sweet tooth? Join us in another sweepstake to show off your Dragon breeding s****s!

Sweepstake and Rules:
    Starts: Thursday, February 14th at 11am PST
    Ends: Wednesday, February 20th at 11am PST

- BREED or BUY 1 Chocolate Dragon for 1 entry!
    - EVOLVE Chocolate Dragons to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

You can participate in this sweepstake through any of the following versions:
    Dragon Story: Valentine's Day for iOS
    Dragon Story for iOS
    Dragon Story: Valentine's Day for Android

Kindle Users: We're sorry, but this contest is not available to Kindle Users at this time due to the particular Dragon being unavailable. Check out our Concept Contest for a chance to win FREE Gold or Gems in the game of your choice!

Edit:

To protect the player's privacy, the winners' profile names are shared instead of Storm8 IDs. Please note that profile names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes for their respective games. We apologize for any confusion.
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 02-22-13 at 06:43 PM.

Executive Chef
    Would enjoy participating, but I don't have room in any habitats and not able to buy any habitats due to limit.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh boy.... I need to get cupid, rose , now this,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Would enjoy participating, but I don't have room in any habitats and not able to buy any habitats due to limit.
    HAHAHAHA - I been saying that for months on end now.. TL wont do anything about it.

Executive Chef
    the sweepstake started like 4 hrs ago and now we have annoucement ? Right,i still cant see the pop up in game:| What happend with those dont go to forum and dont have the pop up ? Not to mention the ridiculous food cost . Great TL , seriously great !!!

why isn't this available to kindle users. Not not not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    The pop up is still not showing for me. I have re-booted. Still not there!

Banned
    I don't get the pop up... So it's not fair to those that don't visit forum

Banned
    Im on my 4th chocolate. Sold some commons and whatnot. So ill see what happens.

I do know i wont be able feee them all. But hey, one more entry is better than none!

Banned
    Better for me if most people dont visit the forums! Eventually the pop up will come but ill get a slight head start.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast