Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nightclub over

Rhino Keeper

Nightclub over

There has been no update is 2 weeks. There will probably be no more updates. This is what happened on cs. There has been barely anyone on the nightclub forums so I assume not many are playing

Executive Chef
    i'm surprised that it has any updates at all, lol.
    of course it's abandoned - no goals, no build.. the app is of the same old type as cs (with small stars and coins that u click one by one)

No maybe just no updates

Rhino Keeper
    I would play regularly but it's literally impossible due to the lousy quality. Just a fresh version would help, couldn't hurt lol I had NCS on my droidx 2 and about level 15 the game started lagging and force closing. Then by level 30 it started fully freezing the sec I turned on music. I thought for the longest it was my device, wifi etc. but I installed a 2nd NCS on my nexus 10 a couple months ago and history quickly began repeating. I uninstalled it and haven't messed with it in about a month. I can't even remember the last time I could play the 1st NCS, sometime last Summer I think. I've noticed a lot of people being forced to quit because the game does similar things. I bought gems a couple times but not many, I feel for players that have put a lot of $$ into the game!

Host(ess)
    I don't understand why they are having gem sales in NC and expect use to buy them when there has been nothing for us to buy with them. I have been waiting for an update to remodel my club you can't expect us to play if there is nothing to look forward to. Even with the last few updates we got had no new flashing tiles which are the hilght of the game. I would think that you would not try to get our money from a gem sale for a game your going to close. So my hope is there is an update coming VERY soooooooon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stacie101 View Post
    I don't understand why they are having gem sales in NC and expect use to buy them when there has been nothing for us to buy with them. I have been waiting for an update to remodel my club you can't expect us to play if there is nothing to look forward to. Even with the last few updates we got had no new flashing tiles which are the hilght of the game. I would think that you would not try to get our money from a gem sale for a game your going to close. So my hope is there is an update coming VERY soooooooon.
    Ikr?? Why do we get sales when there's nothing to buy.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I just recently stopped playing..... I said a nice kind farewell to my neighbors. Same with Pet Shop

Farm Supplier
    I don't even know why I am still playing lol. But I don't bother to dance anymore to keep my star. I'm doing it because I just want to master all the drinks and be done with it. Oh and expand the club to the last expansion. If they put some goal it may be fun again. Sometimes when I visit other club my screen turns to black and also laggy. And I know my device is not the problem.

Executive Chef
    I don't know why we don't get an answer from TL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nomicrophone View Post
    Yeah I just recently stopped playing..... I said a nice kind farewell to my neighbors. Same with Pet Shop
    Exactly...I stopped playing Pet Shop as well and nightclub and zoo2. Now if I could only switch my 94 pet shop gems over to bakery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast