Thread: No Goals??

New Resident

No Goals??

I don't have any goals on Fashion Story that pertain specifically to the game. The only goals I have have to do with getting to a certain level on Slots or the Dragon game. I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem, but I would really like this glitch fixed please or be given some wisdom on how to resolve the issue!! Thanks! (:

I am just like u...my only goal (expiring in 12 days) is to reach level on dragon story...no other goal!!!

Hi. I just reached lvl 80 in FS. I was wondering if there were gonna be anymore goals. I noticed there were valentine balloon goal n red carpet display goal wch was nvr completed, or perhaps I just started the game then, I'm unsure. Cud we repeat those goals pls? Kindly adv. I rmber playing sum other game like these n we cud repeat the goal wz paying $$ or gems, equivalent. N is it really no more goals to achieve at my lvl anymore? I'm really hoping this Christmas Wud have a new goal..... I Luv the game n addicted to it since I started n I only play FS.