Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need parts to finish the Nacho Machine.. but i have no neighbors... PLSSS HELP

Red face I need parts to finish the Nacho Machine.. but i have no neighbors... PLSSS HELP

I just started to play this game .. yesterday...
    and I just purchase a Nacho machine... and I realize it need parts to finsih...
    but I have no Neigbors at alllllll
    Please help

Add mawrodher08 I pay back every favor: tips and gifts

New Resident
    Hi All, If you're looking for a neighbor who gifts regularly and visits when time allows please add me. diane197006.. I play Bakery Story, Farm Story (looking for dog dishes only for this game) and Restaurant Story. Happy playing.

I play bakery story,restaurant story and farm story..my ID is rumakabir..

Aileen_

Rhino Keeper
    I am looking for NBRS that play daily. I play pretty much 24/7 & need NBRS for parts & requests. I don't tip because I have 67 NBRS & still only received 2 gifts tonight. I'm always on so I send gifts & answer requests within the hour but please NO FOOD I have too much food already. Please add me Bakinbuddies & NanaCanna.

New Resident
    I will be your neighbor ..my 🆔 irishbabylulu (daily player)

Please add me: yokkizze
    Thanks!

Maxthesuperhero456

Farm Supplier
    I gift and answer all requests daily. I tipall who post first and then the rest of my nbrs when time allows. I'm at level 99. Your level and star rating not important. I gift everyone early morning, I gift food one day and basic parts the next. I gift new parts when they first come out. Also on bakery and fashion story. Add karfor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast