Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Concept Contest! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Quote Originally Posted by lillykittymeow View Post
    This.

And I'm sure she meant your navy dress, it was very pretty (:
    Thanks lillykittymewo. I like all your creation too, especially the bird of paradise dress, very detail! Also thanks for your hard work to search and post these web images.

Just wonder will TL take any action?

Well... that was a waste of my time... I should have just googled images and cut and paste them to paint!

minamiuprada- sorry I didn't specify it was yours I meant <3 my friend and I were both hoping it would win because wed love to have it in our fashion story shops (heck id have bought it for my avatar )

Shini02, np! Just I get it wrong! lol

Quote Originally Posted by miumiuprada View Post
    First of all, congrats to winners, though I have to say I am surprised to see the winner list. Of course I don't think I will be one of the winners. One winner just used web images in its entry and the watermark on the hat can be seen obviously. And the Mexican character can be easily googled by keyword 'mexican character'. I am not sure if it violates the rule of 'they own original image', but it surely slaps over many participants' faces whom really worked hard to make their own images.

It seems the result is controversial too because of the randomly awarded winners. Why don't just follow last contest? At least we know they were awarded due to creativity. Or you can just select some entries to make a public votes, then as least the award goes to popularity. Don't think 'random' is a good method to select winners in this kind of contest. Who will work hard in later contest if winners can be picked randomly?

Shini02, I am not sure if your mentioned Navy dress referred my entry as there are more than 1 navy dresses. If so, I am happy to know you love it and thanks!
    i agree with you miumiuprada! wow, this is so not cool to other. if i had known we can win by copy and paste image from the internet, i wouldve just done it....hahahaha....
    TL please take action.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miumiuprada View Post
    Thanks lillykittymewo. I like all your creation too, especially the bird of paradise dress, very detail! Also thanks for your hard work to search and post these web images.

Just wonder will TL take any action?
    We'll investigate these thoroughly. Please use Forum Disputes in the future.

Thank you everyone for your attention to detail and keeping the events fair. As PonyRoar mentioned, please post in the Forums Disputes section in the future.

We have disqualified, the member in question and selected another winner to reward. Please join me in congratulating Tempete8, in addition to all of our previously selected winners. You guys all had some fantastic concepts and it was extremely hard to decide! Thanks again for everyone's participation and we look forward to more contests like this in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad that all things were settled now. Congrats to all winners! Have to admit it was a stiff contest and some great works I like so much (like idestined's) hasn't been awarded. Anyway, I really enjoy and learn much from the contest and I hope every participant enjoy too!

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats to the winners and well done on all your hard work! Can I just point out though that I am not keen necessarily on Memorial Day type themes as that is very North American focussed - has no relevance to me or many of my neighbours. Having said that some of the Dragons (that's what I play) were beautiful and i have no prob with a USA dragon or any nationality-type dragon. Also I don't even know what Cinco de Mayo is and I can't imagine I am the only one, however a Mexican theme is no prob at all. Just a note to keep in mind there are few 'national days' that are world wide eg. St Pats Day is pretty much worldwide, Memorial Day is US only, ANZAC Day is Australia and NZ, Songkraan in Thailand etc. etc.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617