Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food on Bakery Story Runs out Quickly

Rhino Keeper
    Did you have the door blocked?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by grace_0702 View Post
    Hi, has anyone else had this problem? For example this morning I served my Chocolate Cherry Trifle to find it gone when I went back into it 5 mins later! Please help!
    Mine is opposite! can't get rid of enough of it, yet i'm not making that much money Anyhoo...my RS counters disappear faster

Fashion Designer
    I had something similar happen to me a few days ago.. I had a counter with 50,000 plates of red velvet cake that sold out in 30 minutes. I got coins for it all, but I have never had anything sell out that fast for me before.

I wish I have this problem as well..... I have to turn on the game 24/7 in order to get rid of the food quicker!

Farm Supplier
    I could also happen if you close your place (block the door). Doing so causes what is called a quick sell.

Host(ess)
    @AnnasCoffee thanks, but its not dissapearing cos im still getting some money, its just bothering me because I have busy weekends, so I cant go on much.

Host(ess)
    i also have busy weekdays!

Rhino Keeper
    Are you sure it's not Restaurant story you're having this problem with? That's normal for RS...in Bakery, the place is filling up with counters. Then we get new recipes...more counters with 150,000 plates that never go away...it's ridiculous. LOL

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kimikayyz View Post
    Are you sure it's not Restaurant story you're having this problem with? That's normal for RS...in Bakery, the place is filling up with counters. Then we get new recipes...more counters with 150,000 plates that never go away...it's ridiculous. LOL
    No, definetly Bakery. My restaurant is fine!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have a problem with food selling fast, it's very very slow and takes forever!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12