Page 99 of 135 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccojacco12 View Post
    I tried breeding a Mist and Platinum dragin this morning, hoping for some metal hybrid. The countdown timer was at 36 hours though. Any ideas?
    Nano.

Supposedly Tournament only - But its 36 hours with those colours and I saw a post where someone bred one.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-18-14 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Discussing third party tool
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    Nano.

Supposedly Tournament only - But its 36 hours with those colours and I saw a post where someone bred one.
    That would be cool, thanks!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-18-14 at 09:43 AM. Reason: edited quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderRemix8 View Post
    I figured out that Ceasar and Stone can produce 18 dragons, one of which is a Diamond. That's one of the smallest breeding pools for Diamond I've seen yet.
    Fuzzy and Genie use to give you 18 or 19 options as well with one being a diamond but with all the new green / yellow dragons it is now up to 23.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-18-14 at 09:44 AM. Reason: edited quote

The Honorable Panda
    Just a reminder guys, discussing third party tools, forums, etc is not forum appropriate.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Fuzzy and Genie use to give you 18 or 19 options as well with one being a diamond but with all the new green / yellow dragons it is now up to 23.
    Breeding a pure pink with Independence or Goodwitch has 16 possibilities. Sadly, one of them is the dreaded Virtue! ;-;

I got until now Diamond, Crusader, Quetzal. I need of course the rest of the Diamond hybrids. I tried for 10-20 times for Mercury (Diamond+water) without success.
    I have got few hours ago Metal and I think to try Metal+Diamond, there are chances to get Angel, too.

what do you think ?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by duduloi View Post
    I got until now Diamond, Crusader, Quetzal. I need of course the rest of the Diamond hybrids. I tried for 10-20 times for Mercury (Diamond+water) without success.
    I have got few hours ago Metal and I think to try Metal+Diamond, there are chances to get Angel, too.

what do you think ?
    you should try for infinity first. i'm in the same situation as you ( having diamond and those 2 hybrids ) and i will try to get infinity with quetzal and diamond.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderRemix8 View Post
    Breeding a pure pink with Independence or Goodwitch has 16 possibilities. Sadly, one of them is the dreaded Virtue! ;-;
    That is good to know. I don't have either of those two dragons so I never even thought to try that combo.

Farm Supplier
    You can breed nano now?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    That is good to know. I don't have either of those two dragons so I never even thought to try that combo.
    Like me and FreshFunin said earlier, Stone and Caesar have 18 possibilities, and Fuzzy and Genie about 19 now that Four Leaf and Leprechaun are gone. Also, it's luck. Tons use the classic Firestorm and Island combo. A smaller pool doesn't necessarily mean a quick way to a Diamond.