Page 97 of 135 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

The dragon chart V.2b at the beginning of this thread shows the RightHeart dragon as being removed, but I got this egg in my nest right now. It popped up today from breeding my Firestorm with my Island dragon. When did or will the removing take place?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge612 View Post
    I only see 44 hrs. as the highest breeding time but I have an egg in the nest that says 2 days. Is that a glitch and if not then why is the 2 day dragon being ignored
    Anything over 24 hours will show as 2 days. How much gold to speed it up? That will tell you the true hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge612 View Post
    The dragon chart V.2b at the beginning of this thread shows the RightHeart dragon as being removed, but I got this egg in my nest right now. It popped up today from breeding my Firestorm with my Island dragon. When did or will the removing take place?
    It is back for a short time. The egg chart is put together by another player and she may have missed a small temporary availability of limited dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by miget411 View Post
    Anything over 24 hours will show as 2 days. How much gold to speed it up? That will tell you the true hours.
    It ended up being a Diamond dragon.

I have a dragon egg and I'm not sure what it is. I need a bit of help. ^_^ It's blue with a red rose on it. I still have 14 hours left of hatching. But I think it was 24 hrs total.

Rhino Keeper
    ^Its a Bride dragon

Funny thing

I've been trying to get some of these limited dragons....and with a lot of frustration and gold aside, I've been more successful than I thought. But with this rose dragon, even though there are only 5 possibilities with forest and fire I've not seen it. I've got 3 landworms, 3 dinos, wilds, and lots of lifes.....but not one rose. Crazy that the super rare landworm pops up multiple times but not the rare rose.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikatsu View Post
    I've been trying to get some of these limited dragons....and with a lot of frustration and gold aside, I've been more successful than I thought. But with this rose dragon, even though there are only 5 possibilities with forest and fire I've not seen it. I've got 3 landworms, 3 dinos, wilds, and lots of lifes.....but not one rose. Crazy that the super rare landworm pops up multiple times but not the rare rose.
    It is kind of crazy. I've gotten 6 landworms trying for element! I keep thinking it will probably be wild, but I didn't get a single one of those!

Rhino Keeper
    When trying for Infinity I got about 7 Crusaders and those are "Ultra Rare."

Executive Chef
    I had a nice surprise I was armed with a lot of patience in my journey for Mercury. Combo was diamond/ ethereal. And after 2 or 3 days- Baaaaam!I didnt even realise what it was, i closed the game and reopenedIm so happy!!! Mercury is one of my favourite diamond hybrid. I didnt get anything new in months, except tournament or arena so yeah, im happy
    Last edited by LemonadeMouth173; 03-05-14 at 06:57 AM.