Page 73 of 135 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shinava View Post
    Does anyone besides me give up trying for a specific dragon after countless attempts. Anyone ever get a desired dragon after 30 plus fails? Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Hi there take a break from what you prying to breed. I struggled with super and I really wanted it it took me 4 months and a bunch of combos but I finally got it(including major breaks inbetween). I also dont believe in breeding one pair over and over for example for rainbow I tried water and air for a week and didn't get it the moment I switched to mindvolt and water I got it

New Resident

how to breed multi color dragons ???

I have a question...when breeding for dragons that require 3 colors..like independance and ceasar
    ..in what order do you choose the dragons to mate and in what color combo?
    You can only choose 2 dragons at one time..so I tried blue/white with a red/white wuill this work if I keep tring?
    it did not produce an indy dragon when I tried it..

Farm Supplier
    You need to use all three colours,

For example- independence is red, white, blue
    So you need to use two dragons with them three colours
    So you could use love+ light
    Light+ althletic
    Winter and fire
    Ect ect...

For Caesar you could use
    Fuzzy and air
    Fruitful and light
    Ect ect..

The order doesn't matter and neither does the level. You must have all three colours in your combo of two dragons. You might not get it first try.
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Like emmzo123 said-

Just have any combination with the three colors you need.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks I've tried that and after about 13 tries I got 1 of those mossrock! Not bad, I'm going to keep trying to potentially get more. It seems like Angel and Prism would be very difficult to breed even with this combo am I correct in saying that?

Rhino Keeper
    Any suggestion for dino? I've been trying since it came out and still don't have any of them. I kinda take a break after several fail attempts and then try for it again. I tried forestfire x landworm, landworm x rose, wild x landworm, etc. I just mix those red green dragons.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by najess View Post
    Any suggestion for dino? I've been trying since it came out and still don't have any of them. I kinda take a break after several fail attempts and then try for it again. I tried forestfire x landworm, landworm x rose, wild x landworm, etc. I just mix those red green dragons.
    This combo miiiight work for you... fire and atlantis/serpent/mermaid I got it with atlantis and fire when mermaid was limited (the red thing on the mermaids head) good luck you will get it it soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't overthink it, just simple fire/forest was my combo 1st try and daughters 3rd try. Good luck!

I was breeding firestorm & island trying to get a diamond & accidentally got a Dino!

I've been trying to breed the origami w/ magic & virtue with a lot of fails, it keeps giving me charm!? Any other good combos for origami?
    Thnx much =^_^=