Page 69 of 135 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

By the way the above info is for my second account. I am at 85 on my main account and it is not nearly as lucky.

Host(ess)

Exclamation ultra rare means nothing

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNoOne View Post
    Their is no easy way to get a Diamond Dragon, their is no magic combo that will give you a Diamond Dragon on the spot. If you want it that bad buy it with gold. I got my Diamond Dragon in July at level 95!!!! With Forestfire Dragon level 10 and Wizard Dragon Level 10, You really have to be very very lucky to get a Diamond Dragon. That is why it is a Ultra Rare Dragon, if not every one would have one.

Remember Diamond Dragon = ANY 4 DIFFERNT COLORS
    I HAVE MANY ULTRA RARE and SUPER RARE... the diamond is not the one I am most frustrated with, Fairytale is and it os ONLY RARE. If it is all hot and miss them what is the point of having quests or goals?

Host(ess)
    I think you may be right.

New Resident

(New Player) Breeding Question? (Android)

Sorry if this was answered/explained elsewhere. I tried looking around but there's a lot here and I couldn't find anything.

Is breeding dragons more random than having reason?

I ask because the last 8 eggs I've bred, were all the exact same Dragonstorm dragon.

I'm confused because I avoid breeding the fire dragons in hopes I can get something else.

Fairy Dragon x Fruitful Dragon gave a Dragonstorm.
    Fruitful Dragon x Air Dragon gave Dragonstorm.
    Air Dragon x Fairy Dragon gave Dragonstorm.
    Life Dragon x Forest Dragon gave Dragonstorm.
    Life Dragon x Fairy Dragon gave Dragonstorm.

etc etc etc.

Am I just really unlucky, or am I missing something? I've only been playing for a few weeks, so sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks for any help/information. I'm off to try another variation.

Executive Chef
    I'm a pretty advanced player
    (Alternative account) and I have never heard of Dragonstorm... Do you mean firestorm? If so, you can't get firestorm with some of those combos ...

New Resident
    Oops, I did mean Firestorm.

Then why am I only getting Firestorms when I breed? All those combos I listed all gave me Firestorms. :/

I'm trying Fruitful and Air again, but I won't know until 10 hours. But with this combo before, I got a Firestorm. X_x I don't understand why then, if they're not supposed to.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    I'm a pretty advanced player
    (Alternative account) and I have never heard of Dragonstorm... Do you mean firestorm? If so, you can't get firestorm with some of those combos ...
    I am also a fairly advanced player. Level 68 and I too have never heard of dragon storm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xMissing View Post
    Oops, I did mean Firestorm.

Then why am I only getting Firestorms when I breed? All those combos I listed all gave me Firestorms. :/

I'm trying Fruitful and Air again, but I won't know until 10 hours. But with this combo before, I got a Firestorm. X_x I don't understand why then, if they're not supposed to.
    Its a fruitful

Farm Supplier
    I've been playing this game for a few months & I'm having a very hard time getting some of my missions that started from the beginning. I hope someone will be kind enough to help me get some of these dragons. I have searched this entire forum & have come to a dead end. These are the ones I need, if anyone can please give me some combos I would greaSOMEtly appreciate it. The drag I need are listed below. Thank you in Advance for your help. some are old & some are recent.

LEO DRAGON, DINO DRAGON, PRISM DRAGON, INDEPENDENCE DRAGON, NIGHT ELF DRAGON, KITSUNE, PEACOCK, STONE, QUARTZ, SUMMER, JADE, SOCIAL, TROPIC, BAT, DEEP DRAGON, MIRAGE, SUPER, GOBLIN, ILLUSION, DARK ANGEL, NOON, MASK, TROLL, MYTHIC, MERCURY, ANUBIS, UNICORN, CAESAR, FLOWER, ORIGAMI, PLANET & SERPENT.

ANY HELP ANYONE CAN GIVE ME WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Host(ess)

Athletic + Fire = 20hrs???

So I'm trying to get the new tropic dragon so I bred athletic and fire and the only two possible breeding times are like 10 seconds and 11 hours. Instead I have a 20 hour breeding time and none of the 20 hour dragons are possible from the above combination. WHAT IS GOING ON?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	9623