Page 64 of 135 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Banned
    I am too. I am trying for Gemstone right now and in 4 days, I have bred : Island, Island, Island, Coral, Island in den
    A nightmare.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I am too. I am trying for Gemstone right now and in 4 days, I have bred : Island, Island, Island, Coral, Island in den
    A nightmare.
    Wow smh... Island dragon is the most frustrating dragon created. Not to include it's way to common, and it's 20 hrs for no reason.... It's not even rare/super/ultra for it to have such a crazy time frame.

Hey guys, Im breeding a Fire and Magic, it has a 32hr breeding time. What could it be? Thx

Just found it...A Titan

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    so should mythic and mirage (red yellow blue) make diamond?
    yes it should! cause mythic counts as its own element and that'll make 4 elements: fire + air + water + mythic = diamond

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba03 View Post
    Wow smh... Island dragon is the most frustrating dragon created. Not to include it's way to common, and it's 20 hrs for no reason.... It's not even rare/super/ultra for it to have such a crazy time frame.
    Magic is the same. And Virtue is counting as rare but it is so common! And its 33h+33h+33h drive me really crazy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OlkaDragons View Post
    Magic is the same. And Virtue is counting as rare but it is so common! And its 33h+33h+33h drive me really crazy
    How about Sunrise fails? 24+24+24= madness!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba03 View Post
    Today is the 7 day that I've gotten a 20 hr island dragon. Since the release of the Gemstone dragon on July 22, 2013. I'v been breeding water/forest every morning around 7 o'clock Est. This is completely frustrating for me because i'm not getting any other hours besides 20. Currently I'm an Android player with no advance breeding or trade/spell shop to better my chances of getting this dragon. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?, or is it just me. (Soooooo frustrated)
    I am having same problem. Bought 250 gold and all i got was island fails. I cant get fairytale either. Just fruitful and fairys. Pissed off . I am sick and tired of waiting for fails to bred and hatch

Question What can this possibly be?

I just put my Bat Dragon & my Air Dragon in the breeding den trying to get a second Leo, and I got a 16 hour breed time, but none of the 16 hour dragons (Tiny, Charm, Serpant or Aether) seem possible with this color combo, even with the black splitting, it's still the wrong colors.

Don't have gold to speed this up, but any help to figuring out what this could be? I'm clueless...

(PS- I'm Android, so no iOS dragons.)

Banned
    It's aether it just took the black and it split.