Page 63 of 135 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Chris_B View Post
    To get a black dragon hybrid such as a Hunter or Bat, would I have to breed purple + blue + (another color) or would I use my Night dragon (black) with (another color)?
    Nope! Use your night dragon with a base color such as air, fire, water, forest, magic - to get the hybrids. By using the combo you described (purple + blue) + (color) you would never get a black hybrid; you need to actually HAVE the black element ALREADY FORMED when you shove the colors in the nest, and pray it won't split. LOL.

As for HowardRoark: yeah, dawntree and mirage makes 4 colors (i am now unsure whether dawntree splits into forest and light or not, lol), but as for the combo with the least fails (or shorter-timed fails) i think there was a list for that somewhere, but it was outside the forum i believe. Maybe someone can provide a combo or PM you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Nope! Use your night dragon with a base color such as air, fire, water, forest, magic - to get the hybrids. By using the combo you described (purple + blue) + (color) you would never get a black hybrid; you need to actually HAVE the black element ALREADY FORMED when you shove the colors in the nest, and pray it won't split. LOL.

As for HowardRoark: yeah, dawntree and mirage makes 4 colors (i am now unsure whether dawntree splits into forest and light or not, lol), but as for the combo with the least fails (or shorter-timed fails) i think there was a list for that somewhere, but it was outside the forum i believe. Maybe someone can provide a combo or PM you.
    Oh what ever u do it still split!!!

Executive Chef

Can you get single element dragons...

Can you get single element dragons if you breed two dragons which have the same two elements? I threw Island and Serpent in the breeding den on the off chance I could get Mermaid before it went away again. I got a twelve hour breed time and was about to rejoice, till I remembered Water is 12 hours too. I have bred two dragons of the same elements many times, and have never gotten a single element dragon as a result. But I just can't believe I'd be that lucky. My island is generally very unlucky!

Banned
    You probably got Gemstone .
    Island and Serpent cannot give you Water.

Executive Chef
    Doesn't gemstone come from crafting? I didn't think you could breed any gemstone dragons without the gemstone dragon. That was the point of TL creating the gemstone dragon, wasn't it?

So the blue elements from Island and Serpent will never combine to produce Water?

Executive Chef
    Oh great, I see from the Gemstone thread that you can get it from
    Blue/green. BUMMER! I already crafted one so I don't want it. I want Mermaid...but I know now it won't be. *cries bitterly* I knew I couldn't be so lucky!

Farm Supplier
    I have tried several times to post this but it just refuses to post. I hope someone can help me. I have tried breeding several of these dragons over & over end up with the same ones. These are the ones I currently have:
    FIRE, FORESTFIRE, LOVE, CRUSADER, CHARM, ATHLETIC, LASERLIGHT, EAGLE, TUSKER, LIFE, WILD, POISON, ELF, PARAKEET, FOREST, DAWNTREE, MINDVOLT, AIR, FOUR-LEAF, FIRESTORM, FAIRY, FRUITFUL, TRICKSTER, HONEYBEE, WATER,WIZARD, ICE CREAM, MUST, ISLAND, MAGIC, LUCK, CORAL, GENIE, SUNRiISE, FUZZY, WINTER, PEGASUS, LEOPARD, VIRTUE, NAGA, HYDRIDE
    , BLACK SWAN, NIFTY, DOMAINS & RAINBOW.
    Can someone please give me some summoning tips on how to get some of the other dragons that I distance

Farm Supplier
    Oops the last few were NIGHT & DIAMOND, NOT NIFTY & DOMAINS.
    can someone please give me some tips on summoning dragons that I don't have? Thank you so much in advance to those who are willing & able to help me.

Farm Supplier
    Oops the last few were NIGHT & DIAMOND, NOT NIFTY & DOMAINS.
    can someone please give me some tips on summoning dragons that I don't have? Thank you so much in advance to those who are willing & able to help me.

Rhino Keeper

water/forest breeding

Today is the 7 day that I've gotten a 20 hr island dragon. Since the release of the Gemstone dragon on July 22, 2013. I'v been breeding water/forest every morning around 7 o'clock Est. This is completely frustrating for me because i'm not getting any other hours besides 20. Currently I'm an Android player with no advance breeding or trade/spell shop to better my chances of getting this dragon. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?, or is it just me. (Soooooo frustrated)