Page 62 of 135 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    I heard purple splits for newer
    Players. Like a level 21 nbr
    Said she was trying for trickster
    But got a mist.
    Really?! Gosh, that stinks. Glad that doesn't happen to me, but I wish it was the same for everyone.

does mythic split?

I've been trying for diamond with Mythic (or Atlas) + Mirage for months and no luck

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by beaglefamily View Post
    So all of my dragons are at level 4 or higher i am trying to get the rainbow dragon before it is gone and the diamond dragon what are the best combos to get these dragons please tell me what you got yours with i know that there are sites that talk about this but that is to much reading just need it shortened a bit thanks my next combo for diamond will be fuzzy and mind volt thanks for your help
    K
    i got my diamond with epic serpent & firestorm
    rainbow from epic mindvolt & air (dont remember which one i used so cant share level)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Chris_B View Post
    Oh okay, that makes sense. I only have one black dragon and I got it only about a week ago. I'm level 38 and only have blue, red, yellow, green, light, magic, and black. Nothing's ever spilt for me but the black dragon.
    The older elements don't split. well, at least they ain't suppose to! What would they split into? If newer players have splitting purple, that SUCKS
    But the newer elements do: black - purple and blue ... pink - red and white... gemstone - green and blue... dino - red and yellow..., stone - green and white.... Cosmic - yellow and purple... Rainbow - yellow and blue... Fairytale - green and yellow.
    (And there was also valentine's edition)

Executive Chef
    Ooops - dino is RED and GREEN sorry got my colors wrong LOL

Lots of yellows here... Oh and zodiac - yellow and black

so should mythic and mirage (red yellow blue) make diamond?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    No. You need a fourth element. Pick dragons that contain 4 different elements. Then a diamond is possible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    addition to last post: You may have a slim, very slim chance to get diamond with mythic and mirage. But that's only if mythic doesn't split. Since mythic's base elements are red and yellow, and mirage has red and yellow, the only way a diamond is possible is if mythic stays mythic. I'd try a different combo.

Farm Supplier
    To get a black dragon hybrid such as a Hunter or Bat, would I have to breed purple + blue + (another color) or would I use my Night dragon (black) with (another color)?

I'm thinking to try dawntree and mirage, are there any low breeding times that are good for trying for diamond? that was why I was doing mythic/mirage