Page 61 of 135 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by johntran611 View Post
    how do u get diamond?
    I used Parakeet and Mistmoth.

Farm Supplier
    Hello, I had just bred a red dragon and a black Dragon and got a breeding time of 11 hours. I looked at a chart and there's nothing listed for it. The only combo result I see that fits the bill is the Goblin dragon, however, Goblins only take 9 hours to breed according to the chart.

Can anyone tell me what this is? I'm sure it said 11 hours and I'm sure they're red and black.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Chris_B View Post
    Hello, I had just bred a red dragon and a black Dragon and got a breeding time of 11 hours. I looked at a chart and there's nothing listed for it. The only combo result I see that fits the bill is the Goblin dragon, however, Goblins only take 9 hours to breed according to the chart.

Can anyone tell me what this is? I'm sure it said 11 hours and I'm sure they're red and black.
    Athletic, because black splits into purple and blue - the red and blue combined, hence -11 hours!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryllemon View Post
    I bread Diamond/ Virtue and got 44 hours. Is Angel possible with this combo? I will be happy with another Diamond but I really want an Angel. I've been trying for weeks to get one.
    sure you can, virtue can split into red and light. there's probability that your egg is angel...
    Last edited by maguar; 07-26-13 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Athletic, because black splits into purple and blue - the red and blue combined, hence -11 hours!
    Thank you! Has this always been the rule or have the rules changed? I've never had any splitting before.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_Chris_B View Post
    Thank you! Has this always been the rule or have the rules changed? I've never had any splitting before.
    I think this has always been the rule.. you have been very lucky if you haven't gotten any splitting!! For the most part, the splitting occurs with black and pink and also all the new elements that have been coming out. It's not that way for the basic colors, including purple (although I think a few people have mentioned that purple splits for them, I think the vast majority of people do not experience that).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    I think this has always been the rule.. you have been very lucky if you haven't gotten any splitting!! For the most part, the splitting occurs with black and pink and also all the new elements that have been coming out. It's not that way for the basic colors, including purple (although I think a few people have mentioned that purple splits for them, I think the vast majority of people do not experience that).
    I heard purple splits for newer
    Players. Like a level 21 nbr
    Said she was trying for trickster
    But got a mist.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Oh okay, that makes sense. I only have one black dragon and I got it only about a week ago. I'm level 38 and only have blue, red, yellow, green, light, magic, and black. Nothing's ever spilt for me but the black dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by agastya154 View Post
    sure you can, virtue can split into red and light. there's probability that your egg is angel...
    You were right!!! I got an Angel!!! I'm so excited!!!'

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryllemon View Post
    You were right!!! I got an Angel!!! I'm so excited!!!'
    Lucky! I just got quetzal and I had two gold!!! —feeling jealous

Lol just joking

Congrats