Page 49 of 135 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    And you were expecting…what to appear?
    Kitsune lol

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone share more recent successful combos for Kitsune?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonM88 View Post
    Can anyone share more recent successful combos for Kitsune?
    i just added you and saw that you don't have a justice, a second virtue or diamond, so here are the combos for you:

fire x virtue

that's actually all

well, as soon as you may get a justice from fire x virtue you could try:

justice x fire
    justice x virtue

when you get a 2nd justice, you could also try:

justice x justice

so, as soon as you get your 2nd annoying virtue, there are some more possible combos:

virtue x virtue (this combo can also give you black swan and naga )

aaand as soon as you get your very first diamond, you could try:

diamond x virtue
    diamond x justice

are you playing on iOS? if yes, when you get ruby and quartz dragons, you could also try:

diamond x quartz
    ruby x justice
    quartz x justice
    fire x quartz
    ruby x virtue
    ruby x quartz

that's pretty much all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i just added you and saw that you don't have a justice, a second virtue or diamond, so here are the combos for you:

fire x virtue

that's actually all

well, as soon as you may get a justice from fire x virtue you could try:

justice x fire
    justice x virtue

when you get a 2nd justice, you could also try:

justice x justice

so, as soon as you get your 2nd annoying virtue, there are some more possible combos:

virtue x virtue (this combo can also give you black swan and naga )

aaand as soon as you get your very first diamond, you could try:

diamond x virtue
    diamond x justice

are you playing on iOS? if yes, when you get ruby and quartz dragons, you could also try:

diamond x quartz
    ruby x justice
    quartz x justice
    fire x quartz
    ruby x virtue
    ruby x quartz

that's pretty much all
    I'll pick Diamond x Virtue or Justice

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    Thanks, I was actually asking on behalf of someone else though just to see what to suggest and what has been having the most success. Would two Nagas work as well? Or would the "hidden" color mess with that?

New Resident

ID for adds - I know I know its been done im sure...Help meeee x

Hi I was looking for people I could add to dragon story however im 4 pages in and I see nothing like this, so I figure I want it to be up top for a little while at least...
    I would like to give out my storm ID for people to add me. (ID: juniperbugg-(island: Draconica))

Here is my story, I have been trying to breed a diamond dragon for a really long time it seems luck is not in my game. I decided in January to start saving for that confounded dragon and at the moment im on 1100 gold, I feel like I am so close but I know its a good long hog to the 2000 I need.

I know you dont have to help me out and I cant promise I will send everyone gold in return as you know I can only send 3 a day. But I do play multiple times daily and I will send anything else you ask me for, be it maps, lotus anything at all I will send it within 24 hours of you asking and I guarentee it!

Help me get that little critter, I am so worried I am going to fall in to a gold trap and lose all my gold before I get that sparkly little diamond.

Thank you to anyone who decides to help me in my quest ^.^

Leecy - ID: Juniperbugg
    - Island name: Draconica

Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!Thank you!Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!T hankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!Thankyou!

Farm Supplier
    ijust invited you

My ID is vozier by the way, in case anyone needs neighbors i am playing about 4 or 5 lavagames, and need neighbors as well.
    Everyday gifts!

I heard diamond comes out from eagle and island dragon breed, sadly i am overflowed in firestorm dragons and cant get am eagle dragon yet, gave up for the time being...

cheer
    Vozier

Executive Chef
    Here is where you should be for adding neighbors https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Its the official add me thread.

Banned
    Hey juniperbugg, feel free to add me, I'll help when I can! Good luck! moostermine

I'm hoping this is the best place to ask, but I'm still a little new so feel free to re-direct me someplace else if needed...I've heard very often that some specific dragons are very easy for some people to get and harder for others and obviously vice versa. For example, I spent weeks trying to get my mistmoth and could not seem to get one. However, the majority of my fails were not corals as one would expect (since they are common) but instead were wizards (which are supposed to be rare). I also tend to breed equal numbers of fairy/fruitful (rather than more fruitful) and equal numbers of serpent/island (rather than island). I would be very interested in seeing if others with similar breeding results are struggling to get the same dragons, or if each game is independent. Does anyone know if there is a thread or theory anywhere that has attempted to track this?