Page 46 of 135 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Probably justice, if the pink split. Congrats
    Don't see that as a viable combo, don't think it could be Pink not broken down and a color that is only available when pink breaks down as well... that would be like breeding itself with itself....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    Don't see that as a viable combo, don't think it could be Pink not broken down and a color that is only available when pink breaks down as well... that would be like breeding itself with itself....
    It's has to be justice. Lightening is pink/yellow so that pink or the pink in virtue could have broken down to get the red needed for justice. Not seeing your reasoning that it isn't a viable combo.

Fashion Designer
    yeah.. yayacupcake, I get what you are saying because I think in the past you wouldn't be able to get Justice from that combo, but the breeding rules definitely have changed recently. And Justice is the only thing it could be based on that time.

Banned
    Yay! A Justice Dragon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Yay! A Justice Dragon!
    Congrats!!! It's one of my favorites!

New Resident
    I guess I'm confused. I just got my first black Night dragon and so I bred it with a red fire dragon and got a purple/red Charm dragon. So then I bred a Night and Forest dragon (black/green) and got a blue/geen Serpent dragon. How am I getting colors and types of dragons out of beading paires that don't have those colors? And how the heck am I to try bead dragons if the colors you bread don't mean anything?

Tyvm (android GS3 user)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jackel53 View Post
    I guess I'm confused. I just got my first black Night dragon and so I bred it with a red fire dragon and got a purple/red Charm dragon. So then I bred a Night and Forest dragon (black/green) and got a blue/geen Serpent dragon. How am I getting colors and types of dragons out of beading paires that don't have those colors? And how the heck am I to try bead dragons if the colors you bread don't mean anything?

Tyvm (android GS3 user)
    Black splits into blue/purple when you breed, so you could get any outcome with blue or purple and whatever other color you are breeding. It is very frustrating for many people, and it often takes many tries to get a night hybrid. Good luck, and keep trying!

Help Me! :)

I have been struggling to get the dragons with more than one color but listed as one element such as:

• Cheshire
    • Big Bad
    • Peacock
    • Dawntree
    • Naga
    • Black Swan
    • Eclipse
    • Saturn
    • Night Elf

I also would like some suggestions on how to breed the following:

• Honeybee
    • Mercury
    • Leopard
    • Tiny
    • Hunter
    • Bat
    • Deep
    • Illusion
    • Mask
    • Goblin
    • Dark Angel
    • Unicorn

The combinations in which you used to receive the dragons listed would be appreciated. Thanks!
    ID: joeyc0417

Rhino Keeper
    trying very hard for kite with air and virture. is it possible? or what combis to use for kite? thanks

Rhino Keeper

Diamond+Quartz!

Just want to share combo, i got unicorn, angel and the fire+diamond hybrid i forgot the name from diamond and quartz. i was trying for black swan but got these 3 fails ! Good luck everyone