Page 24 of 135 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

I have just bred a Level 10 Diamond with a Level 9 Night = Breeding time is 24 hours. Do you know what this could be?

Rhino Keeper
    virtue breaks up into red and light when u breed. sometimes it doesn't break up and then u get the pink hybrids. same goes with the night dragons...breaks up into blue and purple

Oh my god I just put bat and love in the den and got 2 days 44 gold to speed up, this is it right?! Please let me not be wrong!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostgirl2222 View Post
    I have just bred a Level 10 Diamond with a Level 9 Night = Breeding time is 24 hours. Do you know what this could be?
    Looks like sunrise -see the chart on post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-19-13 at 10:17 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Since infinity dragons are possible to breed from diamond plus a basic element, is it possible to breed a regular diamond too? Because I bred a genie and a diamond, got 44. So if its possible I either got another a basic diamond or another gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redskyjuice View Post
    Since infinity dragons are possible to breed from diamond plus a basic element, is it possible to breed a regular diamond too? Because I bred a genie and a diamond, got 44. So if its possible I either got another a basic diamond or another gold.
    i don't think it's another diamond, nobody has confirmed somthing like that yet so congrats on your gold dragon!

New Resident
    My question is this: do you think continuing to breed same dragons over & over gives you better chance for success? i.e. trying for Origami breed Virtue/magic get Luck, repeat, same result. Do u think staying with it will give better chance? I keep changing, breeding other combos for other dragons, then going back instead of staying with it. Any info on this? You know how in the goals it says "keep breeding...until you get one"? Does T/L mean continuously?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by memeetoni View Post
    My question is this: do you think continuing to breed same dragons over & over gives you better chance for success? i.e. trying for Origami breed Virtue/magic get Luck, repeat, same result. Do u think staying with it will give better chance? I keep changing, breeding other combos for other dragons, then going back instead of staying with it. Any info on this? You know how in the goals it says "keep breeding...until you get one"? Does T/L mean continuously?
    nope, i don't think so. changing combos is totally okay and won't influence your breeding chances. then how would somepeople have gotten their diamond on first try?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostgirl2222 View Post
    It was a another Night dragon. LOL

I just bred a Level 10 Diamond with a Level 8 Virtue, and got a Laserlight in the nest!!! Is this a pretty common dragon? I have never even heard it mentioned before. Just wondering