infinity dragon (40 hours)
    diamond dragon (44 hours)

hope that helps
    really helps a lot

I just found out I have pink dragons now too

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RMED View Post
    I got diamond in Feb, with eagle and firestorm

yesterday got infinity, with diamond and green...
    um, you CAN'T get a DIAMOND with an eagle and firestorm. that's only two colors air/fire.

as for getting infinity with Diamond and forest, also questionable as the only outcomes from that are forest or Quetzal, but it might be a glitch in their new breeding logic.

Rhino Keeper
    I got my diamond with genie and winter on 8th try. So currently on 2nd try with the same combo. Just with 6 weeks space of breeding for one... So we'll see what happens lol

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    um, you CAN'T get a DIAMOND with an eagle and firestorm. that's only two colors air/fire.

as for getting infinity with Diamond and forest, also questionable as the only outcomes from that are forest or Quetzal, but it might be a glitch in their new breeding logic.
    i checked again, eagle with island is the right one, i tried the firestorm one but not worked out.... sry for before

but the infinity i got it last night, so it is absolutely right, with diamond and green, both 10 level... at first i thought it is quetzal too, but the breeding time is different, so i was hoping it is a infinity, and than i really got one.

Rhino Keeper
    You can definitely get Infinity with Forest and Diamond. I just got it on my island. I haven't tried with any othe colors but I'm done breeding now until new dragons come out (:

Executive Chef
    I checked a calcutlator and infinity is not a possible outcome

New Resident

Exclamation Breeding Same Dragon Repeatedly

Hi,

I have been breeding green and yellow for a month now. I ONLY get the life dragon. NEVER anything else! I have tried everything from breeding different types to only breeding low level to only breeding high level. I researched the breeding charts and forums as to what to breed. I was trying for the elf dragon and never got it and now I'm also trying for the four leaf dragon. Is this a bug? I've bred almost 20 life dragons!!!! Help!!! 🌼🐲😥

Executive Chef
    No, it just happens some times. Stop breeding these two or switch combo, say life and life for a few times. Sometimes when we stop using the same combo, we get different dragons. If I were you, I'd stop with these elements and go for something totally different for a bit, then go back.

Executive Chef
    I assume you mean the Fruitful Dragon. Common Dragons will appear 3/4 of the time, it's how the game works. I got my Elf completely by accident (trying for 2nd Ceaser) after trying for it for a month.

New Resident
    Ok thank you so much! I've tried all of these things but thought it was taking too long and there was a glitch. Now that I know you've had situations where you had to try that much too, I won't give up!