Page 19 of 135 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Oh... But it's a 2 day breeding dragon. It costs 25 golds to speed it up

Rhino Keeper

Question night + fire = 18 hours????

So I just put night and fire together in the breeding den, and got an 18 hour wait time...

which doens't make sense, since the only two dragons with 18 hours are Trickster (purple/yellow) and Familiar (purple/green)

Night is made up of Purple/Blue (so technically red/blue/blue) and fire is well, red, so how could I have gotten a dragon that requires green or yellow?

I'm on kindle fire so I don't have any of the pink dragons or anything.

I bet it's Cupid. Just hatched one from Night and Rose.

Executive Chef
    Cupid, methinks

Rhino Keeper
    hmmmm congrats or best luck which ever you prefer everytime i try for cupid i get stuck with coral fruitful magic or 21hrs.

New Resident
    Hi, SparklingTown. Anything that takes longer than 24 hours to breed will be listed at 2 days. So even if it's a 25 hour breeding time, it will say 2 days. Unfortunatley right now I am waiting for 32 hours while my Titan finishes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklingTown View Post
    I've taken a look at Sehana's chart... U might be right... It could be Virtue... But the gold cost is only 25...
    I'm so curious!
    Thanx Betsy!
    I'm sure if you checked again now it'll be less than 25 gold. the gold cost decreases as the time gets shorter, it should have showed 33hrs initially. the only dragon that requires 2 days from the light and fire combination is the 33hr virtue.

Rhino Keeper
    btw diamond requires 4 different elements so its impossible to get from light and fire

I can straight tell u that is virtue cos I'm also in the same position TT TT

Hi! Yes... The breeding time decreased this morning... Now I have 13 hours to go...
    No problem! My island is still a small one and I didn't have a Virtue, so I'm happy
    Thanx Kane, Nylear and Loki!