Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Huh. Guess the breeding calc was wrong previously, or the breeding rules have been changed. Neat.
    All of the zodiac dragons (minus the new diamond hybrid) are single type (zodiac only as opposed to zodiac/air etc, so you can get all of them with diamond/diamond/infinity and always could. Not always with infinity of course, since it just recently became breedable, but always with diamond/diamond
    Last edited by BlueCanary; 09-09-14 at 01:22 PM.

25 hr breeding time?

Hy, can someone tell me what kind of dragon it will be on ios with air and life and 25hr breeding time?

Executive Chef
    From that combo only 25hrs is falling leaf which non breed able
    how's that possible 😳😁😁

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lilithgio View Post
    Hy, can someone tell me what kind of dragon it will be on ios with air and life and 25hr breeding time?
    Sounds weird.. the only outcome is Falling Leaf but it's expired.. a glitch maybe?
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Sorry for beginning a new thread.
    Yes :-( and i could not speed up because i'm without gold.... i'll see tomorrow what it be and will tell you!

:-( they changed completley the egg and made it to an leopard 14hr breeding time....
    Fortunately its on my brothers device :-!

It seems that falling leaf isn't expired. I saw on a neighbours breeding den an egg. So wy have they changed it to me???????

Farm Supplier
    It was a reward from spin the wheel. Ive got it too...

Thank you for telling it to me. My device is an android, and i'm playing now and then with my brothers device, iphone, therefor i don't know everything for iphon :-P

Farm Supplier
    Couple of questions

Firstly, we have a goal for a Jade Dragon. The chart says (and the wiki) what is needed other than gemstone, but it also says it's crafted. So how do we "craft" this dragon? It's starting to get on my nerves having this goal sitting there and I can't do anything with it.

So, the chart lists all of the zodiac dragons as black and yellow, no additions, but the response up above is talking about diamonds, etc. My question is, are ALL zodiacs just black and yellow, and you just have to hope you get what you are aiming for? I'm trying to get the Virgo before I run out of time, but if it's a **** shoot on which zodiac I'm going to get, that just depresses me. Especially now that my first attempt is a 14 hour dragon (so, I think that's cancer if it's zodiac, right? Or of course, something else that doesn't have those particular colors).

I love this chart, because it has the key at the bottom telling you what combinations make which special breed - like stone, or troll, or whatever the symbol is. Is there any way to get it into a handy reference chart like the wiki (with the notations about how to breed the special breeds, other than "zodiac" or "dino") so that I don't always have to have it open for easy reference? As it is right now, I have the egg chart wiki open on my tablet for easy reference.