Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by paopao9 View Post
    Might be Penumbra
    Thankyou

Farm Supplier
    Oh good I hope so,will safe me buying it.lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Just a question...when breeding do you find using commons get the results or using super rares....im having no luck lately so im curious to know how you guys find breeding works for you
    Well, like AJImmer, sticking to the basics often gives me the best results. I was trying for another Magic since I accidentally sold mine Used Fire and Water and ended up getting a Tropic. I did the same thing with Fruitful and Charm since I had to sell them to make space for others. Got a Parakeet, a Titan (which is practically common) and a Planet Good luck on getting something you want!!

I want a bubble dragon. I have been breeding water and virtue and other pink blue combos for 6 weeks. Water x virtue is only supposed to give you 8 results. I have gotten 7 over and over and over especially love and winter since they are common. I have also gotten many blue moon and cherry blossom which are supposed to be super rare. I have been trying every day for 6 weeks. Why don't I get a bubble dragon?

Fashion Designer
    Same here, I have been try so many x for bubble and cherry with no result. I breed virtue and magic/ peacock but I can't ghet any origami, lacing wing or nothing else on purple n pink, all I got is luck, laser light, charm, it been over months, I want one to try for triple rainbow.. Please TL

Rhino Keeper

Breeding dragons

I don't know if this question has been asked, but how can a ultra rare and a rare dragon produce a common Dragon. I've been getting common dragon for the last couple of weeks now. Beyond frustrating when I hear and see my friends and neighbors getting the same kind of dragon I'm trying out for and they get it and I don't. Please don't get me wrong I congratulate you all for get the patchwork, cactus, archon, penumbra and all the new dragons that is hard to get. All I get mist, island, coral, firestorm, athletic, love, luck, fruitful, and winter. Sometime the combos I put together the result makes no sense. I probably know the answer to my question but sometimes you have voice out your frustrations.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by charismabmw33 View Post
    I don't know if this question has been asked, but how can a ultra rare and a rare dragon produce a common Dragon. I've been getting common dragon for the last couple of weeks now. Beyond frustrating when I hear and see my friends and neighbors getting the same kind of dragon I'm trying out for and they get it and I don't. Please don't get me wrong I congratulate you all for get the patchwork, cactus, archon, penumbra and all the new dragons that is hard to get. All I get mist, island, coral, firestorm, athletic, love, luck, fruitful, and winter. Sometime the combos I put together the result makes no sense. I probably know the answer to my question but sometimes you have voice out your frustrations.
    You will see more commons, rares, then super and ultra rares. Super and Ultra rares are harder to get .. It is completely by chance and luck.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Just got my second Mercury with Diamond and Tricorn!

Executive Chef
    ZooDiac week: Capricorn Leo & carnival 12 hours!

Aries - Leo and Kitsune first try 24hrs
    Here the pic of Aries( plz make it bigger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	14801   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	14807  
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 08-08-14 at 10:55 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Just got my second Mercury with Diamond and Tricorn!
    Yay for Mercuries! They're my favorite dragon! That's why I have 8 of them