Page 124 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

How do you breed a gemstone dragon?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by leonard2014 View Post
    How do you breed a gemstone dragon?
    I used Forest and Water when I was trying to get my Atlantis dragon and got a Gemstone. It has 4 possible outcomes breeding these two. Island, Serpent, Atlantis and Gemstone.

My sister got her mythic by breeding fairy n athletic now i want athletic which combo for sure gives it n is atlantis only an iOS dragon is there any list of dragon only for iOS players which android players can't breed

Though i know levels dont matter but for me they did i got my virtue hy breeding higher level ligh n lower level red did the same for sister n even for social made one for me n one for sister i dont remember whether my air was low level or water most probably air was lower level.

Executive Chef

Commons or super rares??

Just a question...when breeding do you find using commons get the results or using super rares....im having no luck lately so im curious to know how you guys find breeding works for you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Just a question...when breeding do you find using commons get the results or using super rares....im having no luck lately so im curious to know how you guys find breeding works for you
    I like to keep it simple when breeding - when I was starting I ran through several of the basic common combinations until I bred all of the dragons for a particular breeding pair - for example, Fire & Forest will produce four different dragons right now: Dino, Landworm, Wild, and Life. I'd keep breeding until I had all four. The fails I would evolve to level four and then trade them in for gemstones. In this case, the fails eventually got me enough gemstones to craft a Ruby and Emerald. Fire and Water has three outcomes, including a dreaded Magic - but those eventually became an Amethyst. This method isn't very exciting but it doesn't lead to excessive breeding frustration.

Other players really like to get the newest and / or limited dragons and these often require you to use rarer hybrids - which also leads to a large number of possible outcomes. I've tried that a few times but I think the last one that got it's hooks into me was the Celtic (which I never got).

New Resident
    Thanks!

Farm Supplier

Can anyone tell me what this egg will be in 25hrs

Can anyone tell me what this egg will be?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	14516  

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by connies001 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what this egg will be?
    Might be Penumbra

Rhino Keeper
    Penumbra
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!