Page 121 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Any suggestions on a good combo to get cyber dragon? Please. I have been trying for months and no luck, I love this game and it helps me get through my chemo and bad days.

frustrated n tired

I really m tired now wid the mist n charm dragons. Really want to have Pixie, Rainbow and Gemstone dragons which I m unable to breed. Tried so many combinations but failed can anyone help me how to breed them. I have many other dragons to make as tasks but these three I want to have. Which levels of dragons I should breed and which dragons. Pls help
    thank u
    Ps its not just my island its happening wid my sister's island too

Just my opinion, pick one combo and stick to it, this is a game of patience, when i was chasing helios i bred for almost a month and sold countless eggs right off the nest.
    Such a time can be a good thing too, now new dragons means you can stock up food, trade away duplicate dragons, save up gold for a new event or maybe a new nest or dragon...... try to find the positive elements out of a period like this!
    Trust me, if you look back in say 3/4 weeks of * nothing* and you have a very desired egg on ur nest, loads of apples to feed your new draggie, and a pile of gold to do something nice with, frustration from the past weeks will melt away as snow in the desert!
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post
    Just my opinion, pick one combo and stick to it, this is a game of patience, when i was chasing helios i bred for almost a month and sold countless eggs right off the nest.
    Such a time can be a good thing too, now new dragons means you can stock up food, trade away duplicate dragons, save up gold for a new event or maybe a new nest or dragon...... try to find the positive elements out of a period like this!
    Trust me, if you look back in say 3/4 weeks of * nothing* and you have a very desired egg on ur nest, loads of apples to feed your new draggie, and a pile of gold to do something nice with, frustration from the past weeks will melt away as snow in the desert!
    Lol I know u r right but these limited time dragons r for limited tym na lol but yes patience is what we need n sometimes I lack lolz

Fashion Designer
    Seeking good breeding combos for the following:

Rainbow
    Moon
    Fireworks

That's just a small list of a huge list of course..LOL
    Your help is definitely appreciated. Also I know about Breeding Calculator as an F.Y.I.

um, is this a forum to ask questions like, how to breed certain breeds?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbinoWolf View Post
    Yes of course lol!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbinoWolf View Post
    This is good thread to ask about breeding combos!
    You can also find information on each dragon on the main threads.
    See Post 7 of the Dragon Story Game Guide for a list of dragon threads.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Hi,

My breeding tactics now is that i pick AIR, or Water or one of the main dragons, and i match it with the others. But only with the mixed colours first.

Ive got a lot of rare dragon, and some commen to trade with them later. So far Im happy with this.

Im althought post it in my wall the results. But lets write it down some here as well:

Air lvl10 + Illusion lvl 6 = Leo (finally )
    Air lvl10 + Island lvl 6 = Daisy
    Air lvl10 + Wizard lvl8 = Trickster (wow )

So good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosztirita View Post
    Hi,

My breeding tactics now is that i pick AIR, or Water or one of the main dragons, and i match it with the others. But only with the mixed colours first.

Ive got a lot of rare dragon, and some commen to trade with them later. So far Im happy with this.

Im althought post it in my wall the results. But lets write it down some here as well:

Air lvl10 + Illusion lvl 6 = Leo (finally )
    Air lvl10 + Island lvl 6 = Daisy
    Air lvl10 + Wizard lvl8 = Trickster (wow )

So good luck!
    Thanks! You know levels of the dragons don't matter, right?