Page 119 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Executive Chef
    Errrrr..... It is not easy to breed Super rare/ultra rare dragons because they are super rare/ultra rare .... Common are very easy to get, rare is harder ......... it is just how the game is.

If they made the super/ultra rares easy to get they wouldn't be super/ultra rare, they would be common.
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Errrrr..... It is not easy to breed Super rare/ultra rare dragons because they are super rare/ultra rare .... Common are very easy to get, rare is harder ......... it is just how the game is.

If they made the super/ultra rares easy to get they wouldn't be super/ultra rare, they would be common.
    I am agree with u but not that much difficult that people are spending about 1000 of gold on 1 dragon and still unable to breed what is this!!!!! I haven't been able to breed not even 1 new dragon from breeding from last 1 month and I have lost a lot of gold on speeding up but still nothing this make me really angry and I am sooo close to quite this stupid game
    Last edited by maguar; 06-21-14 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Replaced implied language

Executive Chef
    Patience Grassgopper🍸

It's not suppose to be easy. Only the commons are easy😊. It's rare to get a rare ~ hence the name. And on it goes. Have fun! It's a game.

It's a lottery! Decorate, plan and have fun.

You will get many many dragons sooner or later.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I am agree with u but not that much difficult that people are spending about 1000 of gold on 1 dragon and still unable to breed what is this!!!!! I haven't been able to breed not even 1 new dragon from breeding from last 1 month and I have lost a lot of gold on speeding up but still nothing this make me really angry and I am sooo close to quite this stupid game
    Seriously? I see you post how happy you are because you got a new dragon! I see this a lot, actually. Maybe you just don't get what you want when you want it? But you should know that sooner or later we do.

It sounds like Hun, you should take a break ~ really angry....I think we all need a group hug!
    Last edited by maguar; 06-21-14 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Seriously? I see you post how happy you are because you got a new dragon! I see this a lot, actually. Maybe you just don't get what you want when you want it? But you should know that sooner or later we do.

It sounds like Hun, you should take a break ~ really angry....I think we all need a group hug!
    That new dragons I got from spinning wheel crafting and winning tornaments but from breeding only duplicates and I am now getting 32 hrs in den OMG!!! So long I can't wait and yes u r right I am not getting the dragons I am trying for the other fail dragons which I am not having what about them I am really so sad
    Last edited by buttabdullah99; 06-21-14 at 08:40 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    What I have learned is every account is different... what you breed on one account will not have the same result as another... but I will say that both of my accounts is that the result is not what is what most breed. Does that make sense?

I have learned with this game that it is 100% random per account... some more proned to get the "new" dragons... some proned to get super rare...IMO, pick a dragon or 3 that you want (same parents)...breed 2 dragons which have all elements... breed & remember the results... if you end up with multiples then change... just saying, it's starting to work for me.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Rhino Keeper
    At risk to say, IOS & Android odds for breeding may factor too...Android users don't have challenges or tournaments & I don't know if that factors into the results of getting certain dragons.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    That new dragons I got from spinning wheel crafting and winning tornaments but from breeding only duplicates and I am now getting 32 hrs in den OMG!!! So long I can't wait and yes u r right I am not getting the dragons I am trying for the other fail dragons which I am not having what about them I am really so sad
    32 hours - either Titan or Quetzal. Both not common!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Fun... let's examine this "fun", shall we?

When Leo came out last year (starting point for all Zodiacs), it took me about a month to get him. Then, when Libra came out, I immediately started trying to get her for my birthday. That was last October...

I'd say probably 70-80% of my total breeding since then has been trying to get her.

Maybe this year? :-/

Fun indeed. Dysfunctional is more like it. A challenge is one thing. Casting out all hope is another.

I turned 30 last year. Are a few dancing pixels too much to ask? (*^_^*)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-24-14 at 10:10 AM. Reason: bypassing word filter

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Fun... let's examine this "fun", shall we?

When Leo came out last year (starting point for all Zodiacs), it took me about a month to get him. Then, when Libra came out, I immediately started trying to get her for my birthday. That was last October...

I'd say probably 70-80% of my total breeding since then has been trying to get her.

Maybe this year? :-/

Fun indeed. Dysfunctional is more like it. A challenge is one thing. Casting out all hope is another.

I turned 30 last year. Are a few dancing pixels too much to ask? (*^_^*)
    So you are not having fun? Why play? I love your name,btw
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-24-14 at 10:10 AM. Reason: edited quote