Page 110 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Executive Chef
    I'd like to shoulder your problem please.

New Resident
    I finally got my diamond! I'm level 34 and bred a level 7 aurora dragon with a level 4 virtue....good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Luck of the draw! Hang in there! The carnival dragon is now removed ~ you can try for something else

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    ...... I'm trying to get the carnival dragon and am breeding a quetzal with a mythic dragon because I don't have a Helios dragon and I want to add that possibility in there. However, it seems that when I've been doing this lately, I've been getting more ultra rares than super rares.
    I didn't quite understand why did you use that combo -
    Carnival - Blue/Yellow
    Quetzal - Diamond/Green
    Mythic - Red/Yellow

There is no blue is this combo for Carnival.
    Anyway, what ultra rare did you get breeding Quetzal/Mythic?

Fashion Designer
    How long does onyx take to hatch? I saw on eggs guide 21B 24C hour what does it mean?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    How long does onyx take to hatch? I saw on eggs guide 21B 24C hour what does it mean?
    21 if you breed it
    24 if you craft it

Executive Chef
    I just got a new egg from the last booted breeding and thankfully it's one I don't have - Cherry Blossom. Still trying for the elusive Lacewing and Diamond but will have try the regular way because it isn't worth 12 gold to boost breed. Now I have to work on getting my baby duplicate dragons to level 4 so I can trade them in. Working on the new tournament too. If boosted breed goes "fee" again I'll give it another try.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    21 if you breed it
    24 if you craft it

Ok, thanks. I crafted and need a plan in advance to put in the nest, cos my mindvolt is coming in several hours. I guess onyx just have to wait.

I want to take a break from trying to breed Unicorn and Triple Rainbow... I'm starting to run out of patience. So I decided, I want to complete my Cosmic's family collection. Eclipse is the only dragon that's missing in my Cosmic family. Eclipse is my least favorite. The very reason why I never bred him since his release, but I changed my mind and said, why not... So I used Diamond and Saturn and I got 40hrs. breeding time (yowza!!!) I have no clue what 40hrs. From Diamond and Saturn. However, I'm happy w/ the result So if you want 40hrs. breeding time, try Diamond and Saturn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    I want to take a break from trying to breed Unicorn and Triple Rainbow... I'm starting to run out of patience. So I decided, I want to complete my Cosmic's family collection. Eclipse is the only dragon that's missing in my Cosmic family. Eclipse is my least favorite. The very reason why I never bred him since his release, but I changed my mind and said, why not... So I used Diamond and Saturn and I got 40hrs. breeding time (yowza!!!) I have no clue what 40hrs. From Diamond and Saturn. However, I'm happy w/ the result So if you want 40hrs. breeding time, try Diamond and Saturn.
    Congrats it's Anubis dragon I never get this knid of fails