Page 109 of 135 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Ohhh that's really not good I also tried for moon very hard in past but didn't got it even I was sooo close to leave the game also but after few months I was trying for lacewing/origami with kitsun/illusion and got my moon dragon I am so happy and if u are talking about mask I breed my mask when I was new in game and mask dragon was also new on that time so tried for it and got it on my 1st try with night/virtue
    Well, thank you for advice - i'm not really trying that hard to get anything anymore, breeding is just too disappointing - but throwing in whatever just to see what comes out can be interesting, and sometimes i test combos i see players post on here (no instant successes ofc lol) - i don't think that advice on here helps much at all really but it does give hints to possible solutions, and the helpfulness is always impressive!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Yellow and black.

Well haven't got Leo yet but I did get Aether (didn't have that one) which seems to be pretty common outcome when breeding Air with Night.
    I'll keep trying for Leo.

Executive Chef
    Any good combo for Capricorn, Pisces, Aries ?Only mix between zodiacs if its possibleThank you!

New Resident
    I am breeding forest and water and got a 11 or 12 hour (sorry, don't remember exactly) breed time. I don't see any dragon with this combo having 11/12 hour breed time. What dragon am I getting? Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    no 11 hour breeds for that combo.you're getting gemstone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vbhavan7 View Post
    I am breeding forest and water and got a 11 or 12 hour (sorry, don't remember exactly) breed time. I don't see any dragon with this combo having 11/12 hour breed time. What dragon am I getting? Any ideas?
    It's 12 hrs gemstone dragon congrats there is no 11 hrs dragon with this combo

New Resident
    Thanks. Now I need to wait to get enough money to buy the gemstone habitat. Can I just put this on a green habitat?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by vbhavan7 View Post
    Thanks. Now I need to wait to get enough money to buy the gemstone habitat. Can I just put this on a green habitat?
    I am sorry but the Gemstone Dragon will only go into the Gemstone Habitat.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Any good combo for Capricorn, Pisces, Aries ?Only mix between zodiacs if its possibleThank you!
    Any Zodiac with Any Zodiac will give those

Aquarius, Aries, Capricorn, Leo, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius,Scorpio, or Virgo Aquarius, Aries, Capricorn, Leo, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius,Scorpio, or Virgo
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Rhino Keeper

It's easier for me to get ultra rares

Hey all. I've been having a "problem" where I use a diamond hybrid while breeding with a dragon if I don't have that specific diamond hybrid. For example, I'm trying to get the carnival dragon and am breeding a quetzal with a mythic dragon because I don't have a Helios dragon and I want to add that possibility in there. However, it seems that when I've been doing this lately, I've been getting more ultra rares than super rares. It's a good problem to have, but it's kind of disappointing to get repeats and it's also time consuming because I'm trying to get the carnival, which is JUST a rare dragon. But chances are, I won't get it. It just seems that's how it goes for me. I can get the ultra rare, but I can't get the rare!