Page 106 of 135 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1348

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesfanftw View Post
    I have the quests to get the diamond dragon and the rainbow dragon, but I do not want to have to buy them with gold, how do I get them without using gold?
    You can get rainbow with water and air, or any blue and yellow dragon. It's rare and breeding time is 14 hours, same as mist.
    You can get the diamond dragon by breeding a combination of any four different elements. You need to be very lucky to get this one!!! It's 44 hours!
    Hope that helps and good luck!!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by akanksha2001 View Post
    You can get rainbow with water and air, or any blue and yellow dragon. It's rare and breeding time is 14 hours, same as mist.
    You can get the diamond dragon by breeding a combination of any four different elements. You need to be very lucky to get this one!!! It's 44 hours!
    Hope that helps and good luck!!!!
    I must say I def lucked out getting a rainbow. Was trying for a social to finish the Social butterfly quest and thought I got a mist but I was very surprised by the end result which then made me realize I needed to get a new habitat which required some expanding :/

Add me: lizd725

Executive Chef
    OMG!!! I am trying for ziodac hybrids and again and again getting 21 hrs **** really sooo stupid

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    OMG!!! I am trying for ziodac hybrids and again and again getting 21 hrs **** really sooo stupid
    Zodiac: you can also get be a lot of other dragons get Libra = Leo / Air 27 hours. Pisces = Leo / water 10 hours, Sagittarius = Leo / Forest 20 hours, Scorpio = Leo/Virtue 12 hours, Capricorn = Leo/Water 12 hours, Virgo = Leo/Magic 8 hours. Not so fast give up breeding. As you can see you not can get all zodiac signs dragon from Leo / Leo. Leo = Black / Yellow

Good luck to breeding Zodiac's

Rhino Keeper
    You actually can get all of the Zodiacs by breeding them together, or Zodiac x Diamond. Using the hidden colour, ie Zodiac x Virtue can give you the Zodiac in question, but will cut out on any of them without pink as a hidden colour as a fail, plus you get a ton of other fails added into the mix!

Breeding them is frustrating due to way black splits, so it just takes a lot of patience

So Zodiac x Zodiac can = all Zodiac dragons, plus pure colours such as magic, night, water etc (best option if you're only interested in Zodiac)
    And Zodiac x Diamond can = all Zodiac dragons, pure colours, diamond hybrids such as gold (got mine this way) plus other mixed fails
    While Zodiac x Virtue can = Aries, Scorpio, and 30+ others including long fails such as sunrises, lucks and corals, and some good fails such as Mask

I have five Zodiacs, Leo of course, Aquarius and Capricorn (Leo x Leo), and Pisces, Scorpio (Leo x Aquarius)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Zodiac: you can also get be a lot of other dragons get Libra = Leo / Air 27 hours. Pisces = Leo / water 10 hours, Sagittarius = Leo / Forest 20 hours, Scorpio = Leo/Virtue 12 hours, Capricorn = Leo/Water 12 hours, Virgo = Leo/Magic 8 hours. Not so fast give up breeding. As you can see you not can get all zodiac signs dragon from Leo / Leo. Leo = Black / Yellow

Good luck to breeding Zodiac's
    You used to always be able to breed the single colors to get a single color, if the dragons have no other visible color. 2 stone dragons give one of the stones, 2 royals give one of the royals but not chess, etc, plus other stuff. I got Aries with Leo and Leo, so I don't think this info is accurate. But you do need the other colors for visible colors - so you won't get red queen with 2 fairytale - you have to have the red.

The hidden colors just help if you want a specific zodiac without any other ones. So you won't get Pisces with Leo and Virtue for instance. The only zodiacs from that are Aquarius, Scorpio and Aries I think, plus Leo, unless I am forgetting one, plus all the possible pink, white, red, black, purple, blue, yellow combos. Pretty much every dragon except green lol. Though really, I mostly get mist and genie when I put Leo in the den with anything, so I'm not totally sure!

Fashion Designer
    Speaking of hidden colors, what are the hidden colors for the champs? I have night and sentinel in the den with 17 hours and have no clue what it is!

Edit: it was a super! Sentinel is red or pink?
    Last edited by sapphirecross; 04-18-14 at 07:29 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post
    You actually can get all of the Zodiacs by breeding them together, or Zodiac x Diamond. Using the hidden colour, ie Zodiac x Virtue can give you the Zodiac in question, but will cut out on any of them without pink as a hidden colour as a fail, plus you get a ton of other fails added into the mix!

While Zodiac x Virtue can = Aries, Scorpio, and 30+ others including long fails such as sunrises, lucks and corals, and some good fails such as Mask

I have five Zodiacs, Leo of course, Aquarius and Capricorn (Leo x Leo), and Pisces, Scorpio (Leo x Aquarius)
    The pink doesn't split? So you won't get Aquarius from Leo and virtue? If that is so then I have wrong info, but I thought the pink split so you could get Leo and light too. I haven't tried it though.

Quote Originally Posted by sapphirecross View Post
    Speaking of hidden colors, what are the hidden colors for the champs? I have night and sentinel in the den with 17 hours and have no clue what it is!

Edit: it was a super! Sentinel is red or pink?
    All the champs split into Red and Black. Black further splits into Blue and Purple. Congrats on Super

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCanary View Post

Breeding them is frustrating due to way black splits, so it just takes a lot of patience

So Zodiac x Zodiac can = all Zodiac dragons, plus pure colours such as magic, night, water etc (best option if you're only interested in Zodiac)
    And Zodiac x Diamond can = all Zodiac dragons, pure colours, diamond hybrids such as gold (got mine this way) plus other mixed fails

How did you figure all this out?? I can't even wrap my brain around it! I have Leo and Aquarius. So....what would you use to get Virgo?

I took a screenshot of your tips