Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How crowded is your storage?

How crowded is your storage?

After finishing this weekends tournament, my storage is even more crowded, as I have 16 eggs waiting....

my storage holds eggs of the folowing draggies;
    Loki 1x, Falling Leaf 3x, Illusionist 1x, Phoenix 1x, Tanuki 1x, Stardust 1x, Space 1x, Shooting star 1x, Seabreeze 1x, Steel Samurai 1x, Brazil 1x, Rogue 1x, Supernova 1x and 1 Bonsai.

What eggs do you guys have in storage? Just curious.....
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Executive Chef
    [IMG][/IMG]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

OMG!!! U are having sooooo many dragon I am shocked really !!! 😍😍😍

Executive Chef
    I have from:

World Events:
    Sphinx, Pyramid, Mummy and Cleopatra; Lily, Spring, Easter Egg and Marshmallow; Illusionist, Fortune, Cirque and Acrobat; USA, Soccer, Germany, England and Brazil; Aphrodite and Olympus; Stardust, Shooting Star, Space and Supernova; Steel Samurai, White Ninja and Rising Sun.

Tournaments:
    Emerald Knight, Bronzetalon, White Magic, Cleopatra (have 2 in total), Angelfire, Spellthorn, Yin Yang, Arcane, Avening, Phoenix, Rogue, Loki, Tanuki and Bonsai.

Spin to Win:
    Seabreeze, Germany (hatched 2 to trade, still have 1), Enlightened, Porcelain, Black Rose and Cherry Blossom (have 3).

So yeah, this is my storage on the dragon tabb ahah but honestly, probably there are more players with more dragons ahah

Executive Chef
    LOL, I thought I had a crowded storage, got 22 dragons in storage, I should have known I'm not the only one

Can you tell me why you don't hatch them? I don't hatch them, because I don't want to reach the 99-habitat limit, and like to have some room on my island.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 09-27-14 at 03:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    LOL, I thought I had a crowded storage, got 22 dragons in storage, I should have known I'm not the only one

Can you tell me why you don't hatch them? I don't hatch them, because I don't want to reach the 99-habitat limit, and like to have some room on my island.
    I don't want to reach the 99-habitat limit also, so I think/do like you, I still have plenty of room for this dragons, but since I cannot put in storage breeding dragons, I leave dragons that go directly to storage in there.

Executive Chef
    Wow that's a lot of dragons in storage
    So since you haven't hatched your Olympus does that mean you haven't bred any of the lighting dragons?
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Wow that's a lot of dragons in storage
    So since you haven't hatched your Olympus does that mean you haven't bred any of the lighting dragons?
    I have bought many Olympus since they have 7hrs of hatch for the World Events, to me sometimes is nice, and I decided to hatch one xD
    The Olympus I have in storage is the one I've won from the World Event ahah

Executive Chef
    Attachment 15785
    And I thought I had the most! Who knew what a bunch of hoarders we all are? LOL!
    I have 2 habitats in storage as well. Is 3 the max so far?
    Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Attachment 15785
    And I thought I had the most! Who knew what a bunch of hoarders we all are? LOL!
    I have 2 habitats in storage as well. Is 3 the max so far?
    Annie
    There's no limit for habitats, dragons and materials in storage (at least from what I know), I have all of my habitats from the World Events in storage. Hidden Oasis, Three Ring Circus, Soccer Field, Shrine of Olympus, Glowing Starfield and Tea Garden, along with useless materials that every player has it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast