Page 1 of 133 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Honorable Panda

Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

Hey guys the previous Breeding discussion thread has reached 50 pages and getting a little long.

Starting up a new thread.

Note: There have been some changes to the speeding up times. See this thread here.

Prior Thread

Dragon Guide

If you are looking for information on a specific dragon, use the search box at the top and type in the dragon name. You will be able to find threads for each dragon.

Dragon Egg Chart

Last edited by kooky panda; 04-20-13 at 08:40 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Ive heard that breeding diamond x diamond is less likely to give you a diamond than traditional combos. Is this true?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by iaweforfun View Post
    Ive heard that breeding diamond x diamond is less likely to give you a diamond than traditional combos. Is this true?
    I only have 1 diamond but I think so . Because there's a high chance for basic element dragons e . g. : Diamond X Diamond . Hope I helped !

Executive Chef
    Diamond X Diamond will result :
    Fire or Forest or Air or Water or Magic or Virtue or Passion or Diamond or Infinity
    Since Passion is a basic element..

Host(ess)
    According to the Breeding Calculator Diamond on Diamond has the possibility of 40 different dragons...including Diamond of course. Now with that being said, I would like to make sure I have my head wrapped around this right...say, with the Diamond/Diamond combo having a possible outcome of 40 different dragons vs. Mythic/Santa combo with only 14 possible different dragons...wouldn't logic say that my chances would be much better getting the Diamond Dragon breeding Mythic/Santa? I am 53 years old & one of life's lessons I have learned, is to not take anything for granite.LOL.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MsNanaStolp View Post
    According to the Breeding Calculator Diamond on Diamond has the possibility of 40 different dragons...including Diamond of course. Now with that being said, I would like to make sure I have my head wrapped around this right...say, with the Diamond/Diamond combo having a possible outcome of 40 different dragons vs. Mythic/Santa combo with only 14 possible different dragons...wouldn't logic say that my chances would be much better getting the Diamond Dragon breeding Mythic/Santa? I am 53 years old & one of life's lessons I have learned, is to not take anything for granite.LOL.
    I used to think this was the case too- the fewer possibilities, the greater chances of getting a diamond. But when I think about it more, I don't think it's the case. I think that each type of dragon (common, rare, super rare, ultra rare) has a set probability of getting that type and no matter how many outcomes, you'll still have the same chance of getting a diamond. If there are fewer possibilities, you may just get many more duplicates of the same dragon. This is just a theory, but it makes the most sense to me.

Host(ess)
    Sorry...accidentally posted twice...deleted the second one.
    Last edited by MsNanaStolp; 01-05-14 at 08:49 PM.

Thumbs up Cupid dragon story breeding

Bonjour apr?s avoir breeding. Lazerligth + buvable = diamant je cherche breeding pour dream et Leopard merci.....cupid

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pilouland66 View Post
    Bonjour apr?s avoir breeding. Lazerligth + buvable = diamant je cherche breeding pour dream et Leopard merci.....cupid
    dream = light (also known as white) + blue - super rare, might take a while. 17 hours.
    leopard = light + yellow - super rare, might take a while. 14 hours.

Fashion Designer
    i hope that is what you were asking lol.

Page 1 of 133 123451151101 ... LastLast