Page 88 of 135 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon : Breeding Combos and Questions- Part II

New Resident
    Nevermind. I found it on another link. It is a mistmoth. Thanks again. Sorry!

Executive Chef
    Or Water

I have been trying to breed the New Years Dragon with various combos of purple, blue and yellow. Has anyone been successful with the New Years breed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetlife007 View Post
    I have been trying to breed the New Years Dragon with various combos of purple, blue and yellow. Has anyone been successful with the New Years breed?
    Do you want/need any of the Zodiac dragons? If so, use Diamond x Leo or if you need Leo use Night x Air. You can get New Year like that and some of my neighbours did too.

TRICERATOPS!

I want him/need him... Been trying literally for a straight wk n all I get is a LIFE!
    Been breeding DINO n FOREST frantically and NOTHIN

TL can u delete life for like a month so I can get my tricera.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-16-14 at 04:25 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Banned
    Nice idea, maybe they should remove common dragons on the weekend! I like it, call it no common dragons weekend! Happens once a month, do it TL...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by iaweforfun View Post
    Ive heard that breeding diamond x diamond is less likely to give you a diamond than traditional combos. Is this true?
    According to the Breeding Calculator Diamond on Diamond has the possibility of 40 different dragons...including Diamond of course. Now with that being said, I would like to make sure I have my head wrapped around this right...say, with the Diamond/Diamond combo having a possible outcome of 40 different dragons vs. Mythic/Santa combo with only 14 possible different dragons...wouldn't logic say that my chances would be much better getting the Diamond Dragon breeding Mythic/Santa? I am 53 years old & one of life's lessons I have learned, is to not take anything for granite.LOL.

Host(ess)
    Sorry...accidentally posted twice...deleted the second one.
    Last edited by MsNanaStolp; 01-05-14 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetlife007 View Post
    I have i got New Years)by doing mist+magic. It took me about 6 tries. But I also got wizard and mindvolt, too

What combo did anyone use to get rainbow or diamond?