Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Headland - Levels 79 - 84

Farm Supplier
    How come I didn't notice that so far! THanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Thanks! That trophy is when your score is higher than "Paul". Or if you are ranking 1, you'll get trophy and 1gold. good luck, the levels above you aren't that hard . I'm going back to the lower levels to finish the goals.
    ok just finished! i think lvl 84 was pretty hard. hmm i know i've beaten Paul more than a few times and gotten 1 gold, but i dont see any trophies in my game. oh well.. hehe.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally just finished 84! Thought it would never happen :P

New Resident
    HELP!!!! Urgent help needed for level 84. Are there any tips or tricks? I have been on this level FOREVER!!!! Thanks in advance.

Lightbulb Help for level 80

Quote Originally Posted by jochefelipe View Post
    I am stocked on this level, don't know which strategy to follow.
    ***From a thread he started. No replies save mine...to look here! ;-) I'm commenting here so it's easier to find. It's been awhile since I played level 80, but here's a basic strategy after a quick look:

Start the level so your first moves are one or two vertical matches flat against the boards/wooden tiles on the right. If you don't have this, don't touch the board. Pause & restart the level until you do. (Won't take energy if you don't touch anything.) Concentrate on making moves to the right (especially vertical ones!) to break down the boards. Of course, also make blasters, bombs, & diamonds too. Combine these special jewels to make them more powerful! Hope that helps... :-)

Level 84 thread

More Level 84 help...

New Resident
    Help I am stuck on level 84 and even when I EVENTUALLY finish that I have got to go back and collect more gold stars. Any clues?
    Last edited by 00nicci; 03-18-14 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Have got past that level but now need more gold stars Help in getting these please

You can get more stars by replaying any level you earned 1 or 2 on--doesn't have to be from this island. It's usually easier to go back to the beginning and try earning 3 stars on those levels (and work forward) anytime you need more stars to progress...

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, this aspect of the game is quite frustrating I must say. Right now all my lower levels are 2 stars so now I have to either buy gild bars or try to get level 3 stars. Who does that? Who gets level 3 stars?!

Is there a list somewhere of the score needed at each level to get level 3 stars?

You need an average total of 2 stars per level to move forward. So to get to the next island (level 85) you'd need 84 x 2, or 168 total stars. If you actually have 2 stars on all the levels, you should be able to go to the next island. If the game is stopping you, try deleting & reinstalling (your progress, gold, points, etc. is saved on their servers.) Hopefully that will fix the issue...

Regarding getting 3 stars: remember, stars are based on points. You earn the most points by clearing jewels while others jewels are falling in (the "replacements" for the last jewels matched/cleared.) So you want to make matches quickly, before the jewels "settle." Sometimes this is easier to do on timed levels--just keep moving fast, driving up the score. Another way to get the big points is to create lots of special jewels & combine them. And while the jewels are falling back in, make more moves (don't wait!)

Someone started a thread about 3-star score minimums, though it's kind of old. And since they often make changes to levels, the scores listed there may not hold up. I have 3 stars up to level 63 or so, as well as others throughout (509's my most recent.) I could tell you my scores as a guideline, but again--they might have changed the "points needed" on the level since I played. The scores at the bottom of the level start screen are guidelines, and can give you a rough idea of the score you need. Beating the 1st score (Paul's) and sometimes 2nd will usually get you 3 stars. Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast